Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift card issues with Individual account

Solved!

Gift card issues with Individual account

Plan

Premium Individual

My Question or Issue

I have a Spotify Premium Individual account, however, when I try to redeem a gift card, it's saying my account type is not applicable. Everything I've read online indicates that Premium Individual plans are the exact account type that a gift card should work on. Thoughts? 

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @race88grl, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you try redeeming your gift card here using a different browser or private window? If that doesn't work, can you send me a screenshot of any error messages you're getting when you try to redeem your gift card? Also, let me know what the status of your account says here.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @race88grl, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you try redeeming your gift card here using a different browser or private window? If that doesn't work, can you send me a screenshot of any error messages you're getting when you try to redeem your gift card? Also, let me know what the status of your account says here.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Using the link you provided in a different browser worked! Thank you for the help! 🙂

Hey @race88grl,

You’re welcome! I'm happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts