Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to show my playlists on facebook ?

Solved!

How to show my playlists on facebook ?

On Facebook there is an option in music where it shows the playlists from spotify, most of my friends have their playlists there. How can I show my playlists on my profile ?

I have my Spotify profile connected with Facebook.

facebook.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jason thanks for your help but it didn´t work.

Fortunately I found the solution: To show the playlists you have to play a song of the playlist, then make the playlist "public" (if already it is public, you must make it "private" and then "public" again). I tried this on Spotify from web browser and it works.

To avoid delete the playlists on facebook it´s necessary not remove the "log activity".

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @carlostommas

Thanks for your post!

To see your playlist in Facebook, just connect your Spotify account to your Facebook page. Once linked head to your Facebook profile page > More > Spotify and you should see them.

If you don't see the Spotify option, head to More > Manage Sections and tick Spotify.

I hope that helps out.
Marked as solution

Hey @jason thanks for your help but it didn´t work.

Fortunately I found the solution: To show the playlists you have to play a song of the playlist, then make the playlist "public" (if already it is public, you must make it "private" and then "public" again). I tried this on Spotify from web browser and it works.

To avoid delete the playlists on facebook it´s necessary not remove the "log activity".

Suggested posts