Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problems trying to use an nus discount

problems trying to use an nus discount

Hi been trying to set up a subscription using my nus number,

after filling in payment details then the nus card number and birthdate it just stays on that page. wont go any further.

Now after tring a few times with different browsers it now wont let me past the payment  information screen

saying " Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method. "

can anyone help

3 Replies

Quite surprised i've had no reply on here so i've just fiiled out a form for the spotify careteam, which instead of getting help from them i've been sent back here.

the main jist of the reply email is

1, If you have a question about Spotify, your first stop should be the Spotify Community http://community.spotify.com/ for support from other users

2, Then check out our Help pages http://support.spotify.com The FAQs contain solutions to the most common queries and guides on how to use Spotify's features.

so basicly go and find the answere yourself its all out there, so thank you for that spotify careteam

If someone could spare a moment to actualy look at the problem and let me know how i can correct this issue it would be appreciated

Things i've tried after readinf various posts

2 different browsers

2 different computers

private window

cleared cache and cokkies

2 different cards

contacting the careteam

I've been having this problem for the last 3 weeks, I still don't know a fix really, but what I can tell you is that it won't let you use those cards anymore because spotify has taken some temporary payments which won't actually take your money. All these do is hold your money for a week and then give it back to you, this bug is weird 😕

Thanks for your reply,

I've just tried a diffent card for payment and it does not seemed to work just stays on the page that asks for the nus number

How does spotify expect people to pay if they keep this up i wont have a card left to pay with.

Suggested posts