Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I Bought premium and it isn't working

Solved!

I Bought premium and it isn't working

So i bought premium today and when i open my spotify i see i still have trial and 0 mins left and when i look my account it says i have premium, I have logged out and in many many times, and restarted my computer and re-installed spotify but it still dont let me lisend anything and says i have trial, this same problem is in my phone.

Please, i would really wanna get some answers because it's sad how i payd premium and didn't got anything.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Everyone, the Spotify server's are being a bit slow today in updating accounts.

Please try again soon, and make sure you keep on logging in and out!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

So i bought premium today and when i open my spotify i see i still have trial and 0 mins left and when i look my account it says i have premium, I have logged out and in many many times, and restarted my computer and re-installed spotify but it still dont let me lisend anything and says i have trial, this same problem is in my phone.

Please, i would really wanna get some answers because it's sad how i payd premium and didn't got anything.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Same problem here, bought premium, still can't play music on my iPhone, and it doesn't show up on the computer either. Click upgrade, the webpage says I'm a premium user. I got a receipt though...

Same here. Website says I'm a premium user. Phone and Spotify client says I'm not.

Marked as solution

Everyone, the Spotify server's are being a bit slow today in updating accounts.

Please try again soon, and make sure you keep on logging in and out!

thanks, i really hope it's just because of slow updating because i upgraded to premium about 1 and half hour ago..

@bomberman12 wrote:

thanks, i really hope it's just because of slow updating because i upgraded to premium about 1 and half hour ago..

No worries 🙂

Server issues happen, there's a sticky in the forum. It's here 🙂

Hi guys,

Could you all keep an eye on this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/I-ve-paid-for-Premium-and-it-s-not-u...

We'll keep you updated on any developments there.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

@Sam wrote:
Hi guys,

Could you all keep an eye on this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/I-ve-paid-for-Premium-and-it-s-not-u...

We'll keep you updated on any developments there.

Hey, I just said that!

I signed up for a free trial of Premium & entered my credit card details. I keep getting a messsage that only Premium users can download a song. Please  help.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Are you still having issues?

If so, I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

So i bought premium today and when i open my spotify i see i still have trial and 0 mins left and when i look my account it says i have premium, I have logged out and in many many times, and restarted my computer and re-installed spotify but it still dont let me lisend anything and says i have trial, this same problem is in my phone.

Suggested posts