Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Iphone 11

Operating System

IOS

My Question or Issue

When I’m listening to songs, in the lyrics there’s always a large gap in between each of the lines. Does anyone know how to fix this?

9 Replies

Hey there @MayJ9062

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on your iPhone?

On another note, sending us a screenshot of how you see the lyrics on your end would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi! same issue here. When I share the lyrics to my Instagram account it has large gap that the lyrics was cut

Hey @astherielle,

Thanks for posting here and welcome.

In this case, would you mind sharing with us the make/model and OS of the device in which you notice this behavior, along with the Spotify version you're running there? 

On another note, would you mind sending us a screenshot of what you kindly described? That way we can visualize better what's exactly happening on your side. 

Lastly, is this happening on another mobile device? It’d be awesome if you could check. You can ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account and check.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Device

Motorola Moto G9 Plus

Operating System

Android 11

I started to use the lyrics sharing feature from android app to share into different apps such as Whatsapp and Threads, but ive noticed that the space between the lines is now MASSIVE, making the exported image at least 3 times larger. I have seen that recently theres been changes on this feature but i think this space is now way too large now. Is there a way this space is shortened?

I attach a previous exported image and a new one for space comparing, i believe the previous spacing was way better

pm70.jpg
0717.jpg

i am having the same problem and i also think its annoying and uglier than before, i hope this spacing is reversed quick

1. Same, when I share the lyrics to Facebook or Instagram, the lyrics has a large gap, I don't know how to fix it

Same problem here, the lyrics have a large gap when i share the lyrics to instagram and fb

Same problem.

My device is Samsung A22 5g 

There's also a wide space/gap when I try to share lyrics

Hi folks, 

Thanks for the posts. In order to look further into this, can you let us know the following info:

• Device model and OS version
  • Current Spotify version
  • A screenshot of how the lyrics look on your end
  • Is this happening with every song
  • When did you notice this first

Looking forward to your replies. 

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts