Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My gift card was sent on wrong date!

My gift card was sent on wrong date!

I purchased an e-gift card with a delivery date of February 14th, Valentine's Day. When I concluded payment, my Valentine recieved the gift today!! I'm soooooo sad 😞

8 Replies

We're very sorry to hear that this happened. If you could provide the order number you were emailed when purchasing that e-card then we'll get this looked into for you!.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Thanks. Order number 35096347030.

Thanks for that. Everything looks okay at our end, but unfortunately we're not able to see what date was actually selected for it to be sent or a date/time for when it was sent.

If I were you, I'd go all cutesy and say to your Valentine, "Sorry you received that early, but I just couldn't want till Friday to send it," or something like that (make them feel special!) and then maybe surprise the lucky guy/girl with a hand-made playlist on Friday too.

There's some (modern) suggestions here if you need some ideas:

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Haha, well thank you for the playlist 🙂 I'll see about those ideas!

yesterday I bought a giftcard setting the date for delivery on March 9.

The giftcard came to the addressee two minutes after the purchase, thus ruining the birthday surprise!
What's more when redeeming the premium code the addressee could see the price of my gift.

Do you really think this is the best way to do this kind of stuff?

Even if it didn't say the price, they could easily work it out though since Spotify Premium is a standard price and you don't ever get discount on eCards.

It is weird it got sent early though, what time and timezone did you purchase it yesterday?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

My timezone is Rome and i  bought a gifcard on 12 am

That is weird, I think this is something the technical support team may want to look into. Can you drop them a quick email using the online contact form?

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts