Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

volume cutting in and out

volume cutting in and out

i have a prestigio 5500 phone on which when i try to play music on the spotify app the music goes in and out. the other music on the phone plays as normal no trouble at all.

this is my first smartphone any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

6 Replies

You really should make sure that no other apps on your phone are running before you play music on spotify this can create a lot of issues on smartphones. Also make sure your phone is not set to automatically search and connect to wifi, that will automatically stop apps like spotify or live65 until it reconnects. These were the problems I had when I first got my smart phone. Now that I have made sure these two things are not an issue I have no problems.

Follow my Indie Music Playlist here!

Follow my Top Hip Hop and R&b Playlist here!

It's also worth making sure an audio effects or equalizers are disabled on your device. Spotify doesn't always play nice with them.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thanks for your reply. i have tried what you have suggested it still cuts out it's becoming a real pain. i am not a monthly subscriber would that make a difference.

Shouldn't do! Is this happening during a track, or is it just tracks are different volume levels?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

happning during tracks its been happening for three days now. after a certain time it plays normally then when i chose another item from the playlist it cuts out it keeps repeating.

will i have to set the phone to factory setting and download again.

thanks for your reply

hi can someone give me step by step guide on how to get the volume to not cut in and out because i am a complete novice i did contact my prestigio but they said can't help with third party applications searched else where if nothing happens i am getting rid cos i listen to alot of music.

please help.

Suggested posts