Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment after cancelling Premium account

Solved!

Payment after cancelling Premium account

Hello,

The 29th of august I decided to cancel my Spotify Premium account because my girlfriend and I wanted to buy a Family Premium. I cancelled my Premium and Spotify turned instantly to the Free version. A few minutes later my girlfriend bought the Family Premium and invited me to join. It all went perfectly and Spotify turned back to the Premium version.

Now, 2 days later, I see that Spotify has charged me €9,99, the price for the Premium version. Normally you pay up front at Spotify, so I think this is a bit weird. Can I get my €9,99 back on my bankaccount some way?

Jochem

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

Thanks for your post 🙂

We've just replied to your email. Please check your inbox.

Let us know if you need anything else 🙂 We're happy to help!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Anyone any idea?

Marked as solution

Hello!

Thanks for your post 🙂

We've just replied to your email. Please check your inbox.

Let us know if you need anything else 🙂 We're happy to help!

Estou sendo cobrada depois mesmo de terbcanceladoinh conta Premium, como faço para receber os débitos e para parar de ficar debitando do meu cartão.

Hey @Kroll_gomes !

Thanks for your message, and I hope you don't mind my English reply 🙂

I understand that you've already cancelled your subscription, but you're still charged for Premium.

Could you confirm that this is the issue?

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Prefiro que responda em inglês se possível. Olha minha conta não é Premium e todo mês esse um email dizendo que o pagamento foi efetuado, e qndo vem a fatura do cartão vem descontado o valor. Quero ser ressarcida pq estou pagando por algo que não estou usando.

Suggested posts