Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment problem, card expired.

Payment problem, card expired.

Got a message that my card was about to expire. I therefore followed the instructions to enter my new one. Did not work (as many before me has reported).

Triple checked everything you say should be checked, e.g card is registered for e commerce and such. Still doesn't work.

I finally gave up on registering my new Mastercard and tried a Visa instead. To my big surprise this worked!

Sent Spotify a message (according to recommended procedure) and described the problem, and that I prefer to register my Mastercard instead. No reply.

When I login to my Spotify account this morning, I still get the message "your card is about to expire". Are you kidding me???

I'm also amazed that so many people report payment problems, but you still dismiss them with FAQ's like they are totally stupid.

3 Replies

When you say you got no response, did you check your spam folder? Did you get an automated reply?

You should remove all payment methods, and then add a new one 🙂

Liam

Hi Liam,

Spam folder is empty, just checked it.

Regarding the payment methods, I just followed the procedure. After registering the Visa it showed OK and I could Spotify the rest of the day without any hickups or messages. Today however, I received the message again.

Will removing all payment details and adding a new one do the trick?

Funkbas

@Funkbas wrote:

Hi Liam,

Spam folder is empty, just checked it.

Regarding the payment methods, I just followed the procedure. After registering the Visa it showed OK and I could Spotify the rest of the day without any hickups or messages. Today however, I received the message again.

Will removing all payment details and adding a new one do the trick?

Funkbas

Most likely 😉

Liam

Suggested posts