Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please let me pay! Account blocked, but cannot update payment options.

Solved!

Please let me pay! Account blocked, but cannot update payment options.

I cannot log in to my account, as it appears to have been de-activated due to a payment issue. This occured because I switched from credit card to Ideal payment and since then the problems started. Since then, I cannot log in to listen to music or change my payment details, even though I can log into the messageboard. Very annoying, especially because a small amount of 0,01 cent was already charged and rebooked from my Ideal-bankaccount (so the Ideal-bankaccount is authorized) and because I emailed a question on this already more than 20 days ago and then again 10 days ago without receiving any response whatsoever (Spotify case # 03375366 and # 03424485). Isn't this a strange thing, to ignore customers who really, eagerly want to pay for their account? Now I resort to the public messageboard because I noticed here that customers who complain publicy received help quicker.... Interesting take on customer relations, Spotify!

Please let me pay for my account so I can listen to my music again...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello @Beerd, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I apologize for any inconvenience, i will escalate your issue to spotify support.

one reason why you haven't gotten a reply can be resolved:

Have you received a automated email from no reply telling you to check the community or FAQ?

If you have just reply to that message and well get in touch with you 🙂

if you haven't, don't worry i am escalating the issue, spotify prides itself in replying to everyone within 24-48 hours, so i apologize for the late response 🙂

Please also double check your junk folder. It might be marked as spam.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Marked as solution

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks everyone, after posting here support did get back to me and got me back into my accoutn. I am up and running, and listening to music again!

hallo spotify,

I´m sorry for unpaying from my account, few days will be my account blocked. Next week it will be unblocked.

Thank you for your understanding.

Tatiana Dohnanská

Suggested posts