Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sign out everywhere

Solved!

Sign out everywhere

You may have been using Spotify and got a 'Someone else is using your account' message. It is possible to log everyone out from your account page at spotify.com, but it seems the 'Sign out everywhere" feature is feeling a little under the weather. 

We're looking in to what's going on as we speak.

In the meantime so we can get you all back to enjoying your sweet jams, post a quick reply in this thread and myself or one of my moderator pals will help you out! 

We'll also update here when we have any news to report. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@LemonTree wrote:

Please sign me out from all devices and you will recieve a good night kiss before you go to sleep!

Seriously, I'm in trouble.

Thank you very very very much!

Done!

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Good news! The 'Sign out everywhere' button is now working again!!!

Just a reminder, if you want to disconnect all the active sessions, head over to your account page and you can just press the button:

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Let us know if the button isn't working for anyone

View solution in original post

31 Replies

Yes please!

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time

Please log me out everywhere. Phone stolen, THEY WILL NOT GET MY MUSIC

Yes please

All active sessions have been disconnected!

If you're at all worried about security, you can also reset your account password: https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

If you're still having any trouble, best thing to do is reach out to the support team who can help out: http://spoti.fi/LcmHYK

Thanks Jack! Problem solved and password already changed. This should keep the bastards off my Spotify.

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time

Please sign me out from all devices and you will recieve a good night kiss before you go to sleep!

Marked as solution

@LemonTree wrote:

Done!

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Can you please sign me ou of all of my devices? Thanks!

Hi, I posted earlier, but I'm still not signed out of all sessions. This is pretty urgent, as this morning someone had replaced all of my playlists – so obviously someone's found their way into my account. (I've changed my password now, too)

Can you please kick everybody off mine as well.  Thanks!

Someone is playing through their phone and I have changed my password and they are still able to play.  The disconnect all devices isn't working either.  This is driving me crazy.  Can you please kick off everyone???

Can you please log me out of all devices? I've been trying to do it from the webpage but appears a Message saying it is not possible.

Thank you.

Any chance you could logout of mine as well? the button on my account page gives me and error, and i can see that music have been played today, that wasn't me

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hi. I would like to log out my account from all devices wich could be open. I still can't use the button for that purpose in account page.

Thank you.
Regards.

Please sign me out from all my devices. Thanks!

Can you please log my account (t3hrabak) out of all devices? Thanks for the help!

Please sign me out of all locations. Thanks!

please sign me out of all devices

I can't sign out from everywhere, it says that ''there was a problem, try again later'' but i have tried so many times.

Please help, thank you

Suggested posts