Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sign out everywhere

Solved!

Sign out everywhere

You may have been using Spotify and got a 'Someone else is using your account' message. It is possible to log everyone out from your account page at spotify.com, but it seems the 'Sign out everywhere" feature is feeling a little under the weather. 

We're looking in to what's going on as we speak.

In the meantime so we can get you all back to enjoying your sweet jams, post a quick reply in this thread and myself or one of my moderator pals will help you out! 

We'll also update here when we have any news to report. 

31 Replies

I'm unable to use Spotify at all. I'm worried that it is because someone is using my account. Could you please log me off all devices. Thank you!

Please log me out from all devices, thanks!

Can you sign me out of all my accounts? Thank you.

Same happens to me on that button. It looks that does not work!

Need to log out everywhere please

All done!

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.
Marked as solution

Good news! The 'Sign out everywhere' button is now working again!!!

Just a reminder, if you want to disconnect all the active sessions, head over to your account page and you can just press the button:

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Let us know if the button isn't working for anyone

Hi, the sign out of all devices button did not work for me..... 

Please can you sign me out of all devices your end? 

thanks

Hey @dlowdnb I'm not sure anyone is monitoring this thread any more so probably best to ask using the contact formIf you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Before you do that, could you try a different browser.

Can you sign me out of all devices please!?

I see Smidny already replied to your other post.

@jackburton037 wrote:
Can you sign me out of all devices please!?

Hi there. I'm going to close this thread, as you can use the Sign out everywhere button again from your account page.

Please note this will only work if there is an active session at that time. If you have any trouble, you can always get in touch.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Suggested posts