Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! I have an account but I can't upgrade.

I downloaded and registered Spotify when I was in the U.S. Now I am in the Philippines and I am trying to use my Chase Debit card to upgrade my account. I already changed the country to Philippines and its still not working. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded and registered Spotify when I was in the U.S.   Now I am in the Philippines and I am trying to use my Chase Debit card to upgrade my account. I already changed the country to ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login to my Spotify account through Facebook?

I had a Spotify account -- Free, linked through my Facebook which isn't linked with this account. I got permission from a friend who let me use their premium once their premium ran out I attempted signing back into my spotify through the "Log in with...

• I had a Spotify account -- Free, linked through my Facebook which isn't linked with this account. I got permission from a friend who let me use their premium once their premium ran out I attempted si...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account acting weird

I have a big issue, I tried to disconect fb from spotify and now my account is there, but it shows that I dont have a premium account neither does it show my playlists I would appreciate some help

• I have a big issue, I tried to disconect fb from spotify and now my account is there, but it shows that I dont have a premium account neither does it show my playlists  I would appreciate some...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared

Hello, I have been a Spotify user for a very long time now and have finally decided to go premium. I was just now about to put in my payment information for Premium when I realized I had 2 accounts. I have one account that was linked to my Facebook a...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have been a Spotify user for a very long time now and have finally decided to go premium. I was just now about to put in my payment information for Premium when I realized I had 2 accounts. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

Spotify won't let me change my card information so it keeps charging an account I don't use and don't keep money in. I want to avoid overdraft fees and just switch my account number and it won't let me.

• Visitor
  • Spotify won't let me change my card information so it keeps charging an account I don't use and don't keep money in. I want to avoid overdraft fees and just switch my account number and it won't let ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dirty Heads - Sound of Change

What happened to this album? It was there yesterday (and awesome) but now I keep getting errors when trying to play it. Getting an 802 error

• Casual Listener
  • What happened to this album? It was there yesterday (and awesome) but now I keep getting errors when trying to play it. Getting an 802 error
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

accidentally created a new account

somehow when i went to use the spotify app on windows today it logged me out and could not log back in to the same account and in the confusion somehow made a new account? i would really like to get my old account and playlist back. any help would be...

• Visitor
  • somehow when i went to use the spotify app on windows today it logged me out and could not log back in to the same account and in the confusion somehow made a new account? i would really like to get ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

signing in

Its obvious from the shear volume of people having the same problem that spotify can't gets its act together on signing in. I cannot sign in, which is forcing me to use other music outlets. Consider having a help desk as the successful companies do.

• Its obvious from the shear volume of people having the same problem that spotify can't gets its act together on signing in. I cannot sign in, which is forcing me to use other music outlets. Consider ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged 5 times in 2 minutes. >.<

I paid to keep my Premium account for another 3 months this morning. Within 2 minutes, I received FIVE emails saying "thank you for your payment". I've sent two emails to Spotify since you can't directly contact them (highly frustrating) and now I've...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid to keep my Premium account for another 3 months this morning. Within 2 minutes, I received FIVE emails saying "thank you for your payment".  I've sent two emails to Spotify since you can'...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying multiple year subscriptions

I am trying to buy mulitiple (16 yearly subscriptions for different people and the website is making it very hard. ideally I would call someone and give them 16 email adresses and a cc to charge $1904 to. Why is is so hard to give you money Spotify ?...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to buy mulitiple (16 yearly subscriptions for different people and the website is making it very hard. ideally I would call someone and give them 16 email adresses and  a cc to charg...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got the My Spotify account is currently being used by someone else message

So I've just updated my facebook/ spotify password and trying to sign out everywhere under overview on my account, only to get a message saying there was a problem, try again later Advice, I want to make sure my account is safe from others. edit: I g...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've just updated my facebook/ spotify password and trying to sign out everywhere under overview on my account, only to get a message saying there was a problem, try again later Advice, I want t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'd like my money back.

I recently realized that $20.00 worth of my money was taken from my Paypal by Spotify. I clearly did not want this taken. I did not know Spotify would withdraw money from your account for trying Spotify Premium free for the first time. If I would hav...

• I recently realized that $20.00 worth of my money was taken from my Paypal by Spotify. I clearly did not want this taken. I did not know Spotify would withdraw money from your account for trying Spot...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double trouble - two accounts + deactivated email

I am in trouble. I have two accounts, one from old times. Can't remember why I have two, but I do. Gives me numerous problems and I am a mess. But my wishlist to-do is not as complicated as it sounds, really: 1) I want to delete account A. How do I d...

• I am in trouble. I have two accounts, one from old times. Can't remember why I have two, but I do. Gives me numerous problems and I am a mess. But my wishlist to-do is not as complicated as it so...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgraded and lost content

I upgraded to premuim and had to chyange my email on Facebook as it was my old work address. I've now lost content!! I seem to have two accounts with 2 FB email addresses for logging on. How I can retreive content and merge both accounts into one? Th...

• I upgraded to premuim and had to chyange my email on Facebook as it was my old work address. I've now lost content!! I seem to have two accounts with  2 FB email addresses for logging on. &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change country!

My account says the Netherlands and the site says Aruba. I am at Aruba

• Regular
  • My account says the Netherlands and the site says Aruba. I am at Aruba
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble disconnecting Facebook from Spotify

Hey everyone, I connected the wrong Facebook Account to my Spotify account. I'm having a lot of trouble with the person who's owning this Facebook account. So now i try to follow these steps given on Help page. But this doesn't work. The Button to di...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone,   I connected the wrong Facebook Account to my Spotify account.  I'm having a lot of trouble with the person who's owning this Facebook account. So now i try to follow ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me change country without signing up to premium.

I originally downloaded spotify in Australia and had the premium. I'm now back in England and re-downloaded the app. I want the free spotify. But it will not let me change my country without changing my payment details and signing up to premium again...

• I originally downloaded spotify in Australia and had the premium. I'm now back in England and re-downloaded the app. I want the free spotify. But it will not let me change my country without changing...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is used by someone else

Hi, I just signed on because someone else is using my account. I have already updated my password and want to Sign out everywhere, but when I click, the following message appears: There was a problem. Try again later This has been the case for the la...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I just signed on because someone else is using my account. I have already updated my password and want to Sign out everywhere, but when I click, the following message appears:  ...
  • MonteV
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account problem

Once in a while, there is someone who keeps accesing my account(I honestly don't know how, there is no virus etc.). He tries to access I'm changing password again and again. Is there a log or something keeps the entry I.P's of account?

• Regular
  • Once in a while, there is someone who keeps accesing my account(I honestly don't know how, there is no virus etc.). He tries to access I'm changing password again and again. Is there a log or somethi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

please log me out

st.mike

• Casual Listener
  • st.mike