Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Student Discount Help

So I've been a premium member for a few months and just noticed the student discount. I'm enrolled at UW Eau Claire, and used the manual verification method. I recieved an email saying it was confirmed and I had access to the discount, but when I go ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been a premium member for a few months and just noticed the student discount. I'm enrolled at UW Eau Claire, and used the manual verification method. I recieved an email saying it was confirm...
  • Minea
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Parental guidance

Is there a way to set up a free Spotify account for a child which they could use but which would be restricted to 'clean' versions of songs only? A lot of the playlists I like have a few songs with unsuitable lyrics and I would like to set up a separ...

• Regular
  • Is there a way to set up a free Spotify account for a child which they could use but which would be restricted to 'clean' versions of songs only? A lot of the playlists I like have a few songs with u...
  • lizmoss71
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription but still being billed

Hello, I've cancelled my spotify premium subscription over a month ago and have received confirmation. However today I have been billed for another month of spotify premium which I do not want and have no intention of using. Would it be possible to g...

• Hello,   I've cancelled my spotify premium subscription over a month ago and have received confirmation. However today I have been billed for another month of spotify premium which I do not ...
  • ame103
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

problems connecting with facebook

my boyfriend just updated his computer, which means i get his old hand-me-down comp and i'm finally able to have my own spotify account. i have been trying to connect to facebook to no avail... kind of. on spotify.com, everything looks ok. my account...

• Casual Listener
  • my boyfriend just updated his computer, which means i get his old hand-me-down comp and i'm finally able to have my own spotify account. i have been trying to connect to facebook to no avail... kind ...
  • AlejoSosa
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting premium in a different country?

HI! This is my first post here and I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place of if it has been asked before. Soo I've been using spotify for many years now in sweden and basically have ALL my music there and now I have become very dependent(?) o...

• HI!   This is my first post here and I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place of if it has been asked before.   Soo I've been using spotify for many years now in sweden and ba...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

URGENT!

Spotify Team: I was charged a PREMIUM fee of $10.81 for the month of July for my OLD account, which I no longer have access to. I had issues before with a duplicate account, so I had a new one created and was given a month free of Premium use for los...

• Spotify Team:   I was charged a PREMIUM fee of $10.81 for the month of July for my OLD account, which I no longer have access to. I had issues before with a duplicate acc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Conexion desde el extrangero

Señores tengo un problema, no me he desplazado y solo escucho spotify en el ordenador (siempre en casa) y aun asi me aparece que no puedo usar mi cuenta mas de 14 dias desde el extrangero! Que debo hacer ? En mi perfil aparece que estoy en españa por...

• Casual Listener
  • Señores tengo un problema, no me he desplazado y solo escucho spotify en el ordenador (siempre en casa) y aun asi me aparece que no puedo usar mi cuenta mas de 14 dias desde el extrangero!  Qu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unbind from Facebook

Greetings Spotify community, Due to complications with Facebook, I need to remake my account. Is it possible for me to migrate my old Spotify account to this new Facebook account? Since I've been a member since launch here in the U.S, I really do not...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings Spotify community, Due to complications with Facebook, I need to remake my account.  Is it possible for me to migrate my old Spotify account to this new Facebook account?  Since...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in India

I used spotify while i was in sweden and i would really like to continue using it but I am in India now and it is not on the list of countries where spotify works! I hope the team would try to make this a possibility! Spotify is amazing and im sure y...

• I used spotify while i was in sweden and i would really like to continue using it but I am in India now and it is not on the list of countries where spotify works! I hope the team would try to make t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlimited account changed into free account for no reason

My unlimited account (which I have been using for months now without any problem) has suddenly changed into free account for no reason. I send and email using the online form last week but nobody contacted me so far. What has happened and how can it ...

• Casual Listener
  • My unlimited account (which I have been using for months now without any problem) has suddenly changed into free account for no reason. I send and email using the online form  last wee...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

had premium account, lost password/login,

Had premium account with auto payments, lost/password and login, reset phone lost original account. So of I resign up for a premium account will I be paying for two acounts? How can I cancel my old account if I can't log in?

• Had premium account with auto payments, lost/password and login, reset phone lost original account. So of I resign up for a premium account will I be paying for two acounts? How can I cancel my ol...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio variety limited to small number of artists

No matter what source you choose for a "Radio" station (Artist, Track, playlist), the algorithm seems to heavily favor the same limited (8-12?) number of artists. For instance, I created a Radio based on my Starred Tracks (currently numbering 3,159 t...

• Music Fan
  •   No matter what source you choose for a "Radio" station (Artist, Track, playlist), the algorithm seems to heavily favor the same limited (8-12?) number of artists.   For instance, I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 21 likes

Premium account hacked

My account has been hacked and all details have been changed, I therefore cannot request a new password or change any details of my account, as I need to verify myself, and the details would now be wrong, is there anyone who can help me please? I pos...

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been hacked and all details have been changed, I therefore cannot request a new password or change any details of my account, as I need to verify myself, and the details would now be w...
  • Flisk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can it be any more difficult?

I got a thousand and one qualms with my premium service, First of all it shouldnt be a freakinging hassle to get a hold of them. If I want to contact you I should be able to open my spotify app and contatc you, not jump through some hoops you have se...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a thousand and one qualms with my premium service, First of all it shouldnt be a freakinging hassle to get a hold of them. If I want to contact you I should be able to open my spotify app and c...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify WONT work on my phone

Hello! I am very stressed out over the fact I cannot get my spotify to work! I have premium and pay for it, works in my laptop like a charm but not my iPhone. Keeps letting me to update and I can only listen to my playlists on shuffle and it's VERY u...

• Hello! I am very stressed out over the fact I cannot get my spotify to work! I have premium and pay for it, works in my laptop like a charm but not my iPhone. Keeps letting me to update and I can onl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Request update on Spotify Case # 01565819: Reset password ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0eRW2G:ref

Hi I am still waiting to hear back about this case, having filled out the contact form and replied to four e-mails on the subject . As others have found, I seem to be lost in a world where I am unable to reset my password manually as I am not receivi...

• Regular
  • Hi   I am still waiting to hear back about this case, having filled out the contact form and replied to four e-mails on the subject . As others have found, I seem to be lost in a world where...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email address

Hi, Many years ago I subscribed to spotify with email address A. I forgot this account, and two years back I subscribed again, but with emal address B, which is my work email address. I'd like to use email address A again, but I cannot change it to e...

• Hi,   Many years ago I subscribed to spotify with email address A. I forgot this account, and two years back I subscribed again, but with emal address B, which is my work email address. ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook and spotify

When I signed up for spotify, I signed up using my facebook account. I now want to delete my facebook account but if I do, spotify will not work for me. Is there anyway to change my account so that it's linked to my email only?

• When I signed up for spotify, I signed up using my facebook account. I now want to delete my facebook account but if I do, spotify will not work for me. Is there anyway to change my account so that i...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook account, and my..

I deactivated Facebook Account, and after 14 days y spotify account died.. Shows only ID number ( where was my name from fb ) all playlist saved, but seems i got bugged. I really wanna back to this account. Someone can help me? How to disconnect Spot...

• I deactivated Facebook Account, and after 14 days y spotify account died.. Shows only ID number ( where was my name from fb ) all playlist saved, but seems i got bugged. I really wanna back to this a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify says I'm abroad but I'm not

I studied abroad in London for a month but now I returned to the us and it won't let me log back in. It says that the 14 traveling days are up! What do I do?

• I studied abroad in London for a month but now I returned to the us and it won't let me log back in. It says that the 14 traveling days are up! What do I do?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes