Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Request update on Spotify Case # 01565819: Reset password ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0eRW2G:ref

Solved!

Request update on Spotify Case # 01565819: Reset password ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0eRW2G:ref

Hi

I am still waiting to hear back about this case, having filled out the contact form and replied to four e-mails on the subject . As others have found, I seem to be lost in a world where I am unable to reset my password manually as I am not receiving the e-mails that give me the link to do just that. Meantime, and for reasons that I don't understand, the last e-mail I got from the Support team asked me to provide "the first receipt you've got from us when you signed up for Premium". Having been a Premium user for several years, I simply don't have this!

I did respond, confirming my username, date of birth, e-mail address, home address and the last 4 digits of the card I use to pay for my account.

I have been without Spotify since Thursday and there is no sign of this issue getting resolved. The last email I received from the Support team was on Saturday afternoon.

Anything you can do to help?

Thanks

Jon

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Case all sorted now - turns out my account had been hacked (bit scary as I only use Spotify through my iphone).

Thanks to all for your comments

Jon

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Sometimes it takes longer then 48 hours with password reset cases before you get a reply.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Thanks, I did raise this on Thursday of last week

Things do tend to slow down with Spotify over the weekend, fingers crossed someone will get back to you shortly.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have just received an email from the Spotify support team..unfortunately it's the exact same email I was sent on Saturday i.e. the one I have already replied to!

Let's hope the next update is more positive

Still waiting...(bump)

We can see that our support team are awaiting a response from you. Please reply to the last email you received and someone will be back in touch shortly.
--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Sorry, Jamie, but this is simply not true.

I replied to the e-mail I received on Saturday.

I also replied to the (duplicate) e-mail I received yesterday.

I will now reply again

(Bump)

I've had no access to Spotify for a week now. I've replied promptly to each e-mail I have been sent from the Support team.

I just can't understand what has happened or why, as a long-term Premium subscriber and after several days of e-mails going back and forth, I am still being asked questions to verify my account.

Jon

Unfortunately once a case reaches the hands of the customer services guys there isn't much else we can suggest from here on the community. 😞

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Case all sorted now - turns out my account had been hacked (bit scary as I only use Spotify through my iphone).

Thanks to all for your comments

Jon

Glad it got sorted. Enjoy your music 🙂

Suggested posts