Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family Subscriprion unable to accept invite

Solved!

Spotify Family Subscriprion unable to accept invite

I was registered to a Spotify Premium account through Vodafone, my mobile provider, and I unsubscribed from this yesterday. I recieved a confirmation text this morning from Vodafone, verifiying that I was unsubscribed. I now want to join a Spotify Family package but when I clicked on the accept invite link from the Family Spotify invitation it told me I couldn't register because I was already subscribed to Spotify Premium through another company (Vodafone). Does it take a certain amount of time to take affect when you unsubscribe? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @RoisinCD,

I think you need to wait until your active subscription expired. After it expired, you should be able to join the Premium for Family plan.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @RoisinCD,

I think you need to wait until your active subscription expired. After it expired, you should be able to join the Premium for Family plan.

MaximSpotify Star

Thanks! So even though I have usubscribed, I need to wait until the rest of the premium package that I have paid for so far has run out? Do you know how I can find out when my subscription is due to run out? 

Thanks again,

Roisin

Yes, you're right 🙂

I think you should be able to see a date on https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/

MaximSpotify Star

I don't think I can see the date there because I paid for the subscription through Vodafone and I'll need to contact them to find out. Thanks though! 

Suggested posts