Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium is not updated

Solved!

Spotify premium is not updated

Hello

I recently updated my spotify to premium. However my mobile app and laptop app are still using the spotify free account. i tried logging out and in several times as said in the FAQ. This does not work. When i log in to spotify.com and check my account it says that i have premium until 04-01-2015. Also when i click on the option log out on all devices, my laptop and mobile app are instantly logged out, so they are connected. 

What is my problem??

kind regards,

Thomas Wellink

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Please, be patient, the support team takes within 24-48 h to reply.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

One friend has the same problem, upgrade to premium buth I cant find your playlist 

Marked as solution

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Im having this same problem and it is bugging the F*** outta me.. I paid for premium and Im not getting it. Not happy

i tried that twice.

I always get a respone back, but when i reply on that mail (i do that the minute i receive the mail) i dont get a response back

Marked as solution

Please, be patient, the support team takes within 24-48 h to reply.

true you were right. I just received a mail and they fixed the problem. There was someting wrong with the activation of my spotify premium. 

tnx everybody!!!! No i am going to enjoy some music 🙂

Suggested posts