Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount

Solved!

Student Discount

I've received an email confirming I qualified for the student pricing. I clicked all the links but the subscription is still at the regular rate. Is there any solution for this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you already had a subscription, you would have to cancel it and resubscribe for the student rate to show up. You wouldn't lose access to your saved playlists or anything. 

If you've already tried this, I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

If you already had a subscription, you would have to cancel it and resubscribe for the student rate to show up. You wouldn't lose access to your saved playlists or anything. 

If you've already tried this, I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

Well this worked out thanks for taking your time in helping me out 🙂

not a problem! Glad I could assist!

Suggested posts