Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Additional Accounts

I'd like to give my niece a Spotify *student* subscription for her birthday. I already have a premium subscription of my own. How do I add a subscription for her (that will be charged to my card)?

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to give my niece a Spotify *student* subscription for her birthday. I already have a premium subscription of my own. How do I add a subscription for her (that will be charged to my card)?
  • VandyMan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Hide Playlist

So I deleted a certain playlist forever ago (that doesn't have any music in it, mind you), however when I click on my Profile, it appears under my Public Playlists TWICE. I have no idea why. When I click it, I cannot delete it or make it private. It ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I deleted a certain playlist forever ago (that doesn't have any music in it, mind you), however when I click on my Profile, it appears under my Public Playlists TWICE. I have no idea why. When I c...
  • Alexandersson
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Password changed by itself - cannot reset

Dear Spotify, I was using Spotify fine yesterday (and for the past few months) on my Blackberry, laptop and ipad. Lo and behold this morning when I tried to open spotify on my BB, it kept saying my password was wrong. I did manage however to log on w...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify,   I was using Spotify fine yesterday (and for the past few months) on my Blackberry, laptop and ipad.   Lo and behold this morning when I tried to open spotify on my B...
  • lukwinston
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two accounts

Hi. I a premium subscription on one account, then I tried to connect to facebook with that account, but instead it created a new account with facebook. Now I cannot merge those accounts, or delete the facebook account. What can I do to connect my pre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I a premium subscription on one account, then I tried to connect to facebook with that account, but instead it created a new account with facebook. Now I cannot merge those account...
  • birdsofeather
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't get no satisfaction

I have a premium account. The credit card is about to expire. I would like to use my American Express card Spotify will not accept it. As per Spotify the suggestion is to open a new account with my personal email cancel the current one and retain sav...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account. The credit card is about to expire. I would like to use my American Express card Spotify will not accept it. As per Spotify the suggestion is  to open a new account wit...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the latest Morrissey album "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" no longer playable?

Why is the latest Morrissey album "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" no longer playable? This album was saved and used t play but no longer. Not sure what is going on. It doesnt show up in a search but obviously I had saved it and this is no long...

• Why is the latest Morrissey album "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" no longer playable?   This album was saved and used t play but no longer. Not sure what is going on. It doesnt show u...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

6 month free premium with sprint framily plan

I have tried to sign up for my free 6 month trial of spotify premium but the keep sending me messages about my credit card payment not going through please help i have sent three emails and gone on the help swction but nothing has the right answer it...

• I have tried to sign up for my free 6 month trial of spotify premium but the keep sending me messages about my credit card payment not going through please help i have sent three emails and gone on t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Wrongly

I canceled my free trial of Spotify twice within the period available, but I was still charged for a subscription. How do I fix this?

• I canceled my free trial of Spotify twice within the period available, but I was still charged for a subscription. How do I fix this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change what account you get student discount on?

I've been using a free account and I've made better playlists etc than on my paid account. It won't let me publish my playlists on my free account for some reason and I'd much rather use it as my main account. I have student discount through unidays....

• I've been using a free account and I've made better playlists etc than on my paid account. It won't let me publish my playlists on my free account for some reason and I'd much rather use it as my mai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am reciving emails from Spotify, addresed to someone else in Swedish

I have been reciving emails from Spotify, in Swedish, addressed to 'Fredrik', with Music that is not on my account. I have my own account and also recieve emails from Spotify addressed to myself. However I do not know this person and have never share...

• I have been reciving emails from Spotify, in Swedish, addressed to 'Fredrik', with Music that is not on my account. I have my own account and also recieve emails from Spotify addressed to myself. How...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't update my email

Hi,I'm trying to update my email but the website asks me for the current password.When I confirm the password out replies "password is not correct" although it is.Please help, I subscribed to one month premium but I want to change my email to get the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm trying to update my email but the website asks me for the current password. When I confirm the password out replies "password is not correct" although it is. Please help, I subscribed ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong hotmail when I purchased premium - HELP

I just purchased Spotify premium. But I had the wrong email address on my account when I did this. I have changed it now but what should I do to start listening to my spotify premium? Cause you need to login to your hotmail and confirm, but it has be...

• I just purchased Spotify premium. But I had the wrong email address on my account when I did this. I have changed it now but what should I do to start listening to my spotify premium? Cause you need ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spelingsfout

Typo: Activiteiten-> Het is hier een beetje eenzaam.. Je kunt mensen volgens om hun favoriete muziek te ondekken. > Volgens >> Volgen Mvg, Fenna

• Casual Listener
  • Typo: Activiteiten-> Het is hier een beetje eenzaam.. Je kunt mensen volgens om hun favoriete muziek te ondekken.   > Volgens >> Volgen   Mvg,  Fenna
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm connected to the wrong account via Facebook

THe other day I logged into Spotify on my iPad and realized I was somehow in a friends account. The change somehow carried over to my home computer, work computer, and my iphone. It turns out I let a friend of mine log into their Spotify acct from my...

• THe other day I logged into Spotify on my iPad and realized I was somehow in a friends account. The change somehow carried over to my home computer, work computer, and my iphone. It turns out I let a...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to prevent duplicates in playlists.

I had dozens of starred playlists and suddenly they were gone. My items actually had reverted back to 2011. Has this happened to anyone?

• I had dozens of starred playlists and suddenly they were gone. My items actually had reverted back to 2011. Has this happened to anyone?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connected to two Spotify accounts

Hi guys, There are 2 Spotify accounts. The one I used most often was created using Facebook. The other account, my sister's, was created using Spotify without a Facebook account connected. The username for the latter account is "rhythmic.kitty". The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   There are 2 Spotify accounts. The one I used most often was created using Facebook. The other account, my sister's, was created using Spotify without a Facebook account ...
  • Frankfurterallg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of e-mail

I need help changing my email, the one i have on my spotify account is a old one thats gone, the problem is that the one i whant to change to is registerd to a diffrent spotify account. how can i delete the old spotify and put that e-mail adress on t...

• I need help changing my email, the one i have on my spotify account is a old one thats gone, the problem is that the one i whant to change to is registerd to a diffrent spotify account. how can i del...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to Upgrade back to Premium...

Hello, I have a unique situation that I have not been able to find any results through searching or submitting a ticket. Last month, my Spotify Premium membership was interrupted by a credit card change. I updated my payment information and had Premi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a unique situation that I have not been able to find any results through searching or submitting a ticket.   Last month, my Spotify Premium membership was interrupted by a cr...
  • joekites
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account in Canada trough sneak preview doesn't work

Hi, this is what I wrote to the support team but I got an email telling me to ask here... a couple of weeks ago, I created an account trough a code I got for Canadian listeners (it was a sneak preview thing). I was very happy to finally be able to us...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   this is what I wrote to the support team but I got an email telling me to ask here... a couple of weeks ago, I created an account trough a code I got for Canadian listeners (it was...
  • kkspike
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes