Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! can't log in or change password because no email. still premium subscription.

Hello,My account 1124239384 has premium subscription, but I can't log in because it says my password or username is wrong but it isn't. So I tried to reset my password but then it said there is no email connected to this account. I don't get it. I us...

• Visitor
  • Hello, My account 1124239384 has premium subscription, but I can't log in because it says my password or username is wrong but it isn't. So I tried to reset my password but then it said there is n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change email address when logged via FB?

I registered for Spotify today, logging in through my FB account. When finished I realised the email is a very old email address I no longer use. So I went into accounts in Spotify which said for me to change my email thru FB. I have now done this, b...

• Casual Listener
  • I registered for Spotify today, logging in through my FB account. When finished I realised the email is a very old email address I no longer use. So I went into accounts in Spotify which said for me ...
  • gd_enough
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to switch to Student Premium

I just got charged for regular Premium yesterday after using the 30-day trial... I want to know if I can switch it to student now. Would I have to cancel my current subscription, then purchase it again for Student? Will the $9.99 charge be refunded? ...

• Regular
  • I just got charged for regular Premium yesterday after using the 30-day trial... I want to know if I can switch it to student now. Would I have to cancel my current subscription, then purchase it aga...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything has gone!!!

Ive been paying Spotify premium for over a year and in that time i had ammassed quite a lot of playlists, but now its all gone. my spotify account was linked through my facebook account however when i went through facebook so that spotify stopped put...

• Ive been paying Spotify premium for over a year and in that time i had ammassed quite a lot of playlists, but now its all gone. my spotify account was linked through my facebook account however when ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to change email and username

I've been subscribed to Spotify for a while now and have racked up a considerable number of Playlists. However, I'm also in college and have a college email. Is it possible to switch my email and get the student discount, but keep all my playlists? I...

• I've been subscribed to Spotify for a while now and have racked up a considerable number of Playlists. However, I'm also in college and have a college email. Is it possible to switch my email and get...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have unlimited, I need to update my credit card details and it seems to make me upgrade to premium

My credit card has expired I went to update the payment details with the new credit card and the only way to continue is a green botton that reads "START WITH MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM" I do not want to upgrade to premium and I think it is going to do just ...

• My credit card has expired I went to update the payment details with the new credit card and the only way to continue is a green botton that reads "START WITH MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM"   I do not ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help switching US account to Canada ASAP

I have had a US account and need to switch it to Canada.<br>Have gone thru the process on the site where I had to put in the code that was emailed to me and the account still hasn't changed<br><br>My account switches to free on Monday and I am worrie...

• Regular
  • I have had a US account and need to switch it to Canada.&lt;br&gt;Have gone thru the process on the site where I had to put in the code that was emailed to me and the account still hasn't cha...
  • Whitman27
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

"we are currently not able to redeem this code"

I bought a gift card in norway 100kr enough for 1 month of premium. and this stupid message shows up : "we are currently not able to redeem this code" i have tried many times, different days and different web browsers. im getting pretty tired of this...

• Visitor
  • I bought a gift card in norway 100kr enough for 1 month of premium. and this stupid message shows up : "we are currently not able to redeem this code" i have tried many times, different days and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Addebito due volte

a

• a
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium, shows I am using free version

I had to log on today to spotify on all my devices. I now show as using the free version when I am a premium user and have been for months. To make matters worse, all my playlists that I have built up over the years are gone. And even more annoying i...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to log on today to spotify on all my devices. I now show as using the free version when I am a premium user and have been for months. To make matters worse, all my playlists that I have built u...
  • zoomerjones
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot pay for premium update

I got the email for student discount and I follow the link and fill out every page but then when its time to confirm payment it takes me to a page to confirm my school. I fill that out and then im back to entering my card info. Its an endless circle....

• Casual Listener
  • I got the email for student discount and I follow the link and fill out every page but then when its time to confirm payment it takes me to a page to confirm my school. I fill that out and then im ba...
  • Cathy-907
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Username change

How do I change my Spotify username?
I tried to log in using my cousin's Ipad, now his facebook name is showing as my name in my spotify account via iPhone. I already tried to connect my spotify through my own facebook account but the name that shows...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I change my Spotify username? <br>I tried to log in using my cousin's Ipad, now his facebook name is showing as my name in my spotify account via iPhone. I already tried to connect my sp...
  • edzcentric328
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Se me duplico la cuenta y se borraron mis playlists

Me ha ocurrido ya 2 veces. Inicie sesion con mi cuenta de facebook y al entrar me aparece una nueva cuenta sin playlists ni seguidores. Pero en el buscador puedo encontrar mis otras 2 cuentas que habia creado y ahi puedo ver las playlists que tenia. ...

• Regular
  • Me ha ocurrido ya 2 veces. Inicie sesion con mi cuenta de facebook y al entrar me aparece una nueva cuenta sin playlists ni seguidores. Pero en el buscador puedo encontrar mis otras 2 cuentas que hab...
  • aldoperez
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything in my account is missing - Playlists, Following/ers, Apps, Stations

I recently just got back in the country after a four month mission trip. I logged into my account on my pc like usual the day after I arrived home and everything worked fine. Today I turned my pc on to find that the software had updated and was requi...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently just got back in the country after a four month mission trip. I logged into my account on my pc like usual the day after I arrived home and everything worked fine. Today I turned my pc on ...
  • knight2530
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SHARE MUSIC WITH ANOTHER SPOTIFY USER

I have a friend that refuses to connect with facebook, but has A LOT of really good music and playlists....I'm having trouble figuring out how to connect with her through spotify so we can listen to eachothers playlists.. PLEASE HELP!! HER USERNAME I...

• I have a friend that refuses to connect with facebook, but has A LOT of really good music and playlists....I'm having trouble figuring out how to connect with her through spotify so we can listen to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country

Hi I just moved to US from Spain, and have been using Premium linked to my Spanish bank account. Now I want to link my US bank/card details and use US spotify but I can't seem to do so even after following the steps mentioned on the spotify help page...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  I just moved to US from Spain, and have been using Premium linked to my Spanish bank account. Now I want to link my US bank/card details and use US spotify but I can't seem to do so even a...
  • mmuudd
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Search doesn't work

Anybody having the same problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Anybody having the same problem?
  • Chairmanpaolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged on a premium account.

Hello, I am being charged for two premium accounts and I don't know why. This has been happening for months but I've only just realised. I think it might have something to do with deleting my Facebook account which signed up with Spotify with origina...

• Hello,   I am being charged for two premium accounts and I don't know why.   This has been happening for months but I've only just realised. I think it might have something to do wi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought Premium but it's not active

I started the 7 day free trial but within the first two days I decided to go ahead and buy the premium and did successfully. It recently said the trial has run out and asks if I want to upgrade when I already did. I can't play my music, there are ads...

• Casual Listener
  • I started the 7 day free trial but within the first two days I decided to go ahead and buy the premium and did successfully. It recently said the trial has run out and asks if I want to upgrade when ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update cardinfo for payment details

Hi! I'm having problems changing my payment details. I got a new Visa cardf and have to change the expiration date. But every time I try I get this message: Could not update payment details Sorry, we could not update your payment details. What should...

• Hi! I'm having problems changing my payment details. I got a new Visa cardf and have to change the expiration date. But every time I try I get this message: Could not update payment details Sorry...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes