Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Um hello? I pay for this service and no one can return an email?

I'm about to call my bank, cancel my subscription and dispute the 5 extra charges spotify made to my bank account in the last 5 months. I have a single account and I've consistently been charged twice a month the entire time. I want my money back. I ...

• Visitor
  • I'm about to call my bank, cancel my subscription and dispute the 5 extra charges spotify made to my bank account in the last 5 months.  I have a single account and I've consistently been charge...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

600 tracks missing

Just 5 minutes ago I noticed that approx. 600 tracks were missing from my Starred-playlist, through NO fault of my own. What do? How can I get back three years of catalogued music?

• Casual Listener
  • Just 5 minutes ago I noticed that approx. 600 tracks were missing from my Starred-playlist, through NO fault of my own.   What do? How can I get back three years of catalogued music?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged on 2 bank accounts for the same service

Today I was examining my bank transactions and realized I've been paying for premium service for the last 6 or 7 months on both my credit card and checking account! I remember creating an account before the mandatory facebook thing so I might still b...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I was examining my bank transactions and realized I've been paying for premium service for the last 6 or 7 months on both my credit card and checking account! I remember creating an account bef...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log into my account

Hi, all. First and formost this is not my main account (I've recently made this so I can post on these forums). Also the account I am on about has a subscribtion to one of the packages. Right; A bit of idiotcy on my part, but I can't seem to get onto...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all.   First and formost this is not my main account (I've recently made this so I can post on these forums). Also the account I am on about has a subscribtion to one of the packages. Righ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login >:|

HelloHere a few minutes ago my music stopped suddenly. I got an "Error 112" I think it was, could see that it was something with the firewall. I chose to uninstall and reinstall Spotify, while giving a new permission for Spotify in my firewall.BUT no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Here a few minutes ago my music stopped suddenly. I got an "Error 112" I think it was, could see that it was something with the firewall. I chose to uninstall and reinstall Spotify, while gi...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium!!

re paid for it on the 1st and it says i have a free account on my macbook air but lets me use it on my iphone!!!??? money has left my bank and i have reciepts?? help please!!

• Visitor
  • re paid for it on the 1st and it says i have a free account on my macbook air but lets me use it on my iphone!!!??? money has left my bank and i have reciepts?? help please!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade listen to playsit with out wifi?

If I upgrade can I listen to my playlists without being connected to the internet? I am going to a hotel that does not have wifi and I wanted to be able to play music from my list.

• If I upgrade can I listen to my playlists without being connected to the internet? I am going to a hotel that does not have wifi and I wanted to be able to play music from my list.
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal and funding sources

I've been a premium subscriber for a while now and pay via paypal taking the funds directly from my bank account. However I've recently added a credit card (and confirmed it) on my paypal - some of my other recurring payments give me choices of which...

• I've been a premium subscriber for a while now and pay via paypal taking the funds directly from my bank account. However I've recently added a credit card (and confirmed it) on my paypal - some of m...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interrupted Tracks

My music cuts out all the time in tracks. In addition, the system will not move between tracks. It gets to the end of a song and stops dead. I have deleted the service on my iPad and reloaded the App, but to no avail.

• My music cuts out all the time in tracks. In addition, the system will not move between tracks. It gets to the end of a song and stops dead. I have deleted the service on my iPad and reloaded the App...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistent max-length field in HTML, can't purchase premium.

So, I'll just get right to it. This is the snippet from the landing page for passwords.

Password

You will find this on line 71 on http://www.spotify.com/se/ If I now go "Get Spotify" -> {Unlimited,Premium} -> Get (for example this URL https://www....

• Regular
  • So, I'll just get right to it.    This is the snippet from the landing page for passwords.   <p> <label for="login-password">Password</label><br> &l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Incorrect Password?

I am trying to upgrade to Spotify Premium, after the 30 day free trial. Every time I go to do so, it claims my password is incorrect. I am "logging in", via Facebook. I've tried changing my Facebook password, logging out of everything, logging back i...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to upgrade to Spotify Premium, after the 30 day free trial.  Every time I go to do so, it claims my password is incorrect.  I am "logging in", via Facebook.   I've trie...
  • Drakob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

How many users can use spotify with the premium subscription. I want to get it on my iphone but will me and my sister both be able to use it or just me?

• How many users can use spotify with the premium subscription. I want to get it on my iphone but will me and my sister both be able to use it or just me?
  • George
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium overseas

Hi,I have been a Spotify Premium UK customer for 28 months, and now I am going on an extended holiday to Australia for a year.Will I be able to continue to use the service, or will the fact that I am not logging on from a UK IP address prevent me fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been a Spotify Premium UK customer for 28 months, and now I am going on an extended holiday to Australia for a year. Will I be able to continue to use the service, or will the fact that ...
  • JuNix
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT LOGIN VIA ANYWHERE...DRIVING ME NUTS.....

I cant seem to log in at all - even after loggin out of facebook and then back in again....( akin to switching it off and then on again advice wise....) Wondering why I am paying for a service that doesnt actually work - very frustrating. Anyone had ...

• I cant seem to log in at all - even after loggin out of facebook and then back in again....( akin to switching it off and then on again advice wise....)   Wondering why I am paying for a servi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premium and playlists

I bought premium on feb 18 and have now lost it, my playlists are also gone. I received this email yesterday: Hello xxxxxx xxxxxxWelcome to your free 48-hour trial of Spotify Premium.Sure, 48 hours is enough time to fall in love with Spotify Premium....

• Regular
  • I bought premium on feb 18 and have now lost it, my playlists are also gone.   I received this email yesterday:   Hello xxxxxx xxxxxx Welcome to your free 48-hour trial of Spotify Pr...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ADs on Premium?

I just took advantage of the Premium 30 day trial and within 5 minutes, an ad! Is this what I signed up for?

• I just took advantage of the Premium 30 day trial and within 5 minutes, an ad!  Is this what I signed up for?
  • johnvasko
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited gone

Hi!For about 2 weeks ago my Spotify Unlimited just disappeared. It happend when my friend wanted to login to his account. The wierd thing is that all my playlists are gone and it says i got Spotify Free but have a current subscription every month. On...

• Visitor
  • Hi! For about 2 weeks ago my Spotify Unlimited just disappeared. It happend when my friend wanted to login to his account. The wierd thing is that all my playlists are gone and it says i got Spotify...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with my facebook sends me to someone elses account!

So, my Spotify user is: flpgdt. My facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/flpgdt But when I login the session that opens is actually: illobre_cels (who is not me!) I'm able to post songs in her wall and change this persons privacy settings... alth...

• So, my Spotify user is: flpgdt. My facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/flpgdt   But when I login the session that opens is actually: illobre_cels (who is not me!) I'm able to post s...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

Hi, I like to cancel my premium subscription. That is stop my payments to Spotify. I can't find it under my account. Those anyone knows where to look?

• Hi, I like to cancel my premium subscription. That is stop my payments to Spotify. I can't find it under my account. Those anyone knows where to look?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlists Missing

I just purchased a new phone and my offline music was erased. Why??????

• Visitor
  • I just purchased a new phone and my offline music was erased. Why??????
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes