Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify premium!!

spotify premium!!

re paid for it on the 1st and it says i have a free account on my macbook air but lets me use it on my iphone!!!??? money has left my bank and i have reciepts?? help please!!

2 Replies

Hey dojopros, welcome to the Community.

It looks like a duplicate account was accidentally created for you. It's easy to fix though, just check out my instructions here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

In short you'll just need to log in again with the 'doprojos' username and connect that to Facebook. Hope this helps.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hello I just received an email saying that my acct was fixed but I've followed the instructions and no go I am currently on a free account when last month I singed up for a premium acct what should I do, I will gladly re-enter my payment method and start a premium acct but only if my original acct has been completely erased please help iv read ALL directions nothing has worked 

Suggested posts