Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Susbcription and account

Susbcription and account

My account has been disabled because the payments for premium were canceled. I just wanted to go back to the free spotify but now my account was disabled and I can't log in to find my playlists. When I try to sign up again, it says that my email is already registered. How can I recover my account and most importantly, my playlists?
3 Replies

I Have Two Accounts And They Are Registered With The Same Email Address I Think

@liarasofia wrote:
My account has been disabled because the payments for premium were canceled. I just wanted to go back to the free spotify but now my account was disabled and I can't log in to find my playlists. When I try to sign up again, it says that my email is already registered. How can I recover my account and most importantly, my playlists?

@liarasofia wrote:

I have the same problem...any luck?
I can't seem to find help anywhere.
Please send me a email if you find a solution. [private info]
Thank you

Hello @liarasofia. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I hear how frustrating it sounds that your account is disabled right now. More than likely it was automatically done because a payment failed. Probably not your fault, but just the way the system handled it. I can help point you in the right direction though!

For this type of issue I'd recommend contacting support. They'd be more than happy to look into your account's billing issues if you contact them directly, and can probably reinstate your account as a Free account so you can continue enjoying what Spotify Free has to offer.

You can contact support via any method below:

If you receive an automated email, simply reply and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts