Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to add payment details

Solved!

Unable to add payment details

after trying to add a payment details and upgrade to premium, all I get is a blank page after I select any payment method.

I have tried several different browsers, different hardware and even internet connections.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Definitely weirld, I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and see if they can work any magic for you. I've just loaded the UK payment page here on my computer so I don't think it is a service issue. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 17.32.24.png

Weird, are all of your details correct on your online profile (postcode etc)?

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Peter

Yep all in correct, it is not even loading the input boxes for paypal details or visa etc. So cant even get as far as refused payment for wrong details etc

Marked as solution

Definitely weirld, I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and see if they can work any magic for you. I've just loaded the UK payment page here on my computer so I don't think it is a service issue. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

Suggested posts