Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unbind from Facebook

Unbind from Facebook

Greetings Spotify community,

Due to complications with Facebook, I need to remake my account.  Is it possible for me to migrate my old Spotify account to this new Facebook account?  Since I've been a member since launch here in the U.S, I really do not wish to lose my playlists.

Thank you for your time,

-Anthony- 

2 Replies

Hey there @borbos75!

Yep, it's totallty possible! 🙂

If you haven't already, create a new Spotify account using your e-mail address here. If you get an error saying your e-mail has already been taken, then just use an alternative e-mail you have as this can be changed later. Once you create that account, contact Spotify directly here and ask to get all your information from your Facebook account to your new account, and if needed you can also ask to change your e-mail address on the account. They'll transfer everything and delete your old Spotify account! If you receive a "no-reply" e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you'll be connected to an agent that'll be more than happy to assist you! 🙂 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

There is also a way you can do this yourself with a bit of leg work here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Tutorial-How-to-Disconnect-Spotify-from-F...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts