Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Customer service

I'm suppose to have a 30 day trial and I only received 7:days. Help

• I'm suppose to have a 30 day trial and I only received 7:days. Help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify For Students

Hello, So i currently have spotify premium. I'm paying $9.99 a month and i sign up for spotify student. I had to sent a file to prove that i was a student. I received an email confirming i was eligible for the student account so i click on the link a...

• Hello,   So i currently have spotify premium. I'm paying $9.99 a month and i sign up for spotify student. I had to sent a file to prove that i was a student. I received an email confirming i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlists Gone, Does Not Recognize I Am Paying For Prem.

Hi, This afternoon i had to reloggin to my spotify account (on iphone and PC). and all my playlists are gone. Additionally i have a current spofity premium subscription (last paid on 7/3/2014). Help?

• Hi,   This afternoon i had to reloggin to my spotify account (on iphone and PC). and all my playlists are gone. Additionally i have a current spofity premium subscription (last paid on 7/3/2...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account went from premium to free, and ALL is gone

I have written 3 times to support 015732890155974401559733 Have heard nothing! I doubt Spotify has any supporteres hired. I have had to re-register to premium. But still all is gone. Now i know they could probably restore my settings, but that would ...

• I have written 3 times to support  01573289 01559744 01559733   Have heard nothing! I doubt Spotify has any supporteres hired.   I have had to re-register to premium. But...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account hacked

Please can you help - my account appears to have been hacked by another user. My email address and birthday has changed. When i try to change it, I get the message wrong password. It would appear that someone else has changed the email and password u...

• Please can you help - my account appears to have been hacked by another user. My email address and birthday has changed. When i try to change it, I get the message wrong password.  It would a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont know what username or account I was charged for!

I was just billed for a subscription, however I do not know what username was paid for. What actions should i perform to recieve the username associated with my credit card payment?

• I was just billed for a subscription, however I do not know what username was paid for.   What actions should i perform to recieve the username associated with my credit card payment?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country stuck

Hello, i'm using Spotify the free version, i was in Turkey and now i'm back to Morocco, and Spotify told me to change my country in order to keep using the service... But i just can't, it's stuck on Turkey. Thanks for your help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i'm using Spotify the free version, i was in Turkey and now i'm back to Morocco, and Spotify told me to change my country in order to keep using the service... But i just can't, it's stuck on ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook premium account won't sync

I have. A Facebook premium account which is great, however I have an Onkyo internet enabled amp which supports spotify but it won't let me sign in with Facebook only with a normal account. This is very annoying and frustrating, spotify customer servi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have. A Facebook premium account which is great, however I have an Onkyo internet enabled amp which supports spotify but it won't let me sign in with Facebook only with a normal account. This is ve...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium not working on iPhone 5

Hi, my spotify premium does not work on my phone, when I open the app it attempts to connect and while connecting it crashes. This has been happening for the past 2 weeks. The only time it does work is when its on airplane mode. Any suggestions? Than...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my spotify premium does not work on my phone, when I open the app it attempts to connect and while connecting it crashes. This has been happening for the past 2 weeks. The only time it does work ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to avoid German censorship?

Hello! In Germany, we have very unpleasant censorship of music(and other kinds of art). A state regulator puts some items on the index (yes, we are talking about Germany, not North Korea), which means those items cannot be sold openly (Indizierung). ...

• Hello!   In Germany, we have very unpleasant censorship of music(and other kinds of art). A state regulator puts some items on the index (yes, we are talking about Germany, not North Korea),...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Subscription Error

So I am on a very tight budget and canceled my subscription in May. I went through the survey and everything and clicked "cancel subscription", but I'm still being charged. I am absolutely positive that the subscription canceled, yet I'm still paying...

• Casual Listener
  • So I am on a very tight budget and canceled my subscription in May. I went through the survey and everything and clicked "cancel subscription", but I'm still being charged. I am absolutely positive t...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching payment from FR-based to CA-based Paypal account keeps talking in EUR

As a French citizen, Canadian resident, I kept my Spotify account registered with my French billing information, while I'm using it in Canada. Currently, I'm charged on my French Paypal account for my monthly Premium subscription, 10 EUR (VAT inc.). ...

• As a French citizen, Canadian resident, I kept my Spotify account registered with my French billing information, while I'm using it in Canada. Currently, I'm charged on my French Paypal account for...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can school children get the student discount?

My daughter has asked for spotify premium as her birthday present. She is at school (15) so therefore not a member of NUS or UNidays - does she qualify for a student discount being a school child?

• My daughter has asked for spotify premium as her birthday present.  She is at school (15) so therefore not a member of NUS or UNidays - does she qualify for a student discount being a school chi...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Facebook and Spotify being connected

I had separate Spotify and Facebook accounts. Recently I made the mistake of, when logging on to Spotify, clicking on signing on with Facebook account. Now both accounts are connected, and I am not sure how to separate them again. I may have changed ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had separate Spotify and Facebook accounts.  Recently I made the mistake of, when logging on to Spotify, clicking on signing on with Facebook account.  Now both accounts are  connect...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Disconnect Spotify from Facebook

How can I disconnect Spotify from Facebook? EDIT: Removed "[Tutorial]" from subject to avoid confusion.

• Casual Listener
  • How can I disconnect Spotify from Facebook?   EDIT: Removed "[Tutorial]" from subject to avoid confusion.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited question

hi, i suddently do not have spotify unlimited anymore, i should have it for the next 2 years, what should be changed to make it work again? i had spotify unlimited for 7 days, hi/kpn gave it to my within my mobile phone subscription they told me to a...

• hi, i suddently do not have spotify unlimited anymore, i should have it for the next 2 years, what should be changed to make it work again?   i had spotify unlimited for 7 days, hi/kpn g...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Clicked wrong while activating gift card

Hey!

We activated my gift card now but we clicked on 6 mouths on PC instead of 3 mouths on mobile.

Is there anyway I can change this? Because I don't have an computer....

• Hey!<br><br>We activated my gift card now but we clicked on 6 mouths on PC instead of 3 mouths on mobile.<br><br>Is there anyway I can change this? Because I don't have an co...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription changed to Free & No response from Support

Hi I was given a spotify gift card, which I redeemed and it all went through succesfully and said that I premium subscription until June 2015. Earlier this week, I don't know why but my subscription has changed to free. I have raised a support call b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I was given a spotify gift card, which I redeemed and it all went through succesfully and said that I premium subscription until June 2015.   Earlier this week, I don't know wh...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to apply student discount.

There was an issue with my payment method and therefore my premium account was suspended. I have tried to get it back and have now been given another 30 days free trial? I went into the student page to enter my NUS details and it says that I have alr...

• There was an issue with my payment method and therefore my premium account was suspended. I have tried to get it back and have now been given another 30 days free trial? I went into the student page ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pause running subscription (paid in forward) ( - SOLVED - )

Hi everyone, when I started using spotify, I purchased some vouchers upfront and applied them to my account. I still have a few months paid upfront but won´t be able to use my account for a while now (also not offline) I there any way to put my (alre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   when I started using spotify, I purchased some vouchers upfront and applied them to my account. I still have a few months paid upfront but won´t be able to use my account fo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes