Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

artist login after verification

artist login after verification

Hello, I recently requested Access to my artist page going through my personal account. I see today that my artist page is now verified with the blue check. How do I login to manage the artist page?

3 Replies

Hey @FDT,

Your artist profile is your homepage on Spotify. It’s where all of your music and content lives. It’s also where fans can discover more about what’s happening with you—hear your newest releases, dig deeper with one of your playlists, find out where you’re touring, even buy your latest merch.

Spotify for Artists puts you in charge of managing your artist profile. Once you get access, you’re able to update your image, post artist playlists, and make an artist’s pick anytime you want, all from one place. If you don’t have access to Spotify for Artists, get access here.

For more info and tips on managing your profile, check out Spotify’s artist guide.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello

Thanks for the info but I still am not understanding how to get in to the artist page. I already went through the process of filling out all of the required fields in the GET ACCESS area. I now see that my band page has been verified. Do I need to go through the GET ACCESS process again to be able to manage the artist page?

Thanks,

Fred

Sorry for the confusion! You can manage your artist page at https://artists.spotify.com/c
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts