Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't change email address

I originally signed up for Spoti9fy (many moons ago) using the email address that I had back then. That email address no longer exists and I have been logging into Spotify via my Facebook account in recent times. I just signed up for Spotify Premium ...

• I originally signed up for Spoti9fy (many moons ago) using the email address that I had back then. That email address no longer exists and I have been logging into Spotify via my Facebook account in ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial

hi, i signed up for the 30 free trial, will it start charging me once my 30 days are up?

• hi, i signed up for the 30 free trial, will it start charging me once my 30 days are up?
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New account, cant login

Hi, I have just created a new account using FB login and I cant login. It just gives the thinking symbol and doesnt actuallyopen spotify. See image. Can anyone help?

Screenshot 2015-07-25 09.22.02.png
  • Hi, I have just created a new account using FB login and I cant login. It just gives the thinking symbol and doesnt actuallyopen spotify. See image. Can anyone help?
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Telekom Spotify Premium Option not active

Hello, I got a cell phone contract with the German mobile phone company Telekom which includes 2 year Spotify Premium. In February 2015 I suspended the contract until July due to being abroad. On the 20th of July my cellphone contract was reactivated...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I got a cell phone contract with the German mobile phone company Telekom which includes 2 year Spotify Premium.   In February 2015 I suspended the contract until July due to be...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Temporarily cancel subscription?

Is it possible to temporarily cancel a Spotify subscription? I am currently a Premium Spotify user and need to save some money right now but don't want to get rid of my profile.

• Is it possible to temporarily cancel a Spotify subscription?  I am currently a Premium Spotify user and need to save some money right now but don't want to get rid of my profile.  
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify account with Facebook

Hi. So I have a little problem and I'm hoping you or your team can help me solve it? So some how some way my Spotify account got logged into someone else's Facebook account and I'm not sure how that even happen because I don't kno who this person is ...

• Hi. So I have a little problem and I'm hoping you or your team can help me solve it? So some how some way my Spotify account got logged into someone else's Facebook account and I'm not sure how that ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

talk to a support by chat

Eu queria um apoio pelo alívio de bate-papo para pur

• Casual Listener
  • Eu queria um apoio pelo alívio de bate-papo para pur
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Philippines Spotify Country Error

Spotify thinks I'm in the US, and I can't change it since the option is greyed out.Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

• Spotify thinks I'm in the US, and I can't change it since the option is greyed out. Any help will be much appreciated.  Thanks!
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times on premium but the message said that i already got the deal from other account.

I payed for a premium promo $0.99 for 3 months and it said i already took the offer on other account. The problem is they still charged me 3 $1.04. how do i get the refund?

• Casual Listener
  • I payed for a premium promo $0.99 for 3 months and it said i already took the offer on other account. The problem is they still charged me 3 $1.04. how do i get the refund?
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login

i try logging in it just tells me the information is incorrect whether i do it from facebook or manually and i cant access my account setting nor will it let me make a new account

• i try logging in it just tells me the information is incorrect whether i do it from facebook or manually and i cant access my account setting nor will it let me make a new account
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to pay less for subscription

I'm currently paying $12.99 each month. The "going rate" is $9.99 each month. How do I go about getting my monthly payments decreased? Do i have to unsubscribe then re-subscribe???

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently paying $12.99 each  month.  The "going rate" is $9.99 each month.  How do I go about getting my monthly payments decreased?  Do i have to unsubscribe then re-subscri...
  • dweynlovessptfy
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Filipino going to Uni in UK?

I signed up with the intention to buy a year of Spotify for my cousin for her birthday. However, I was searching this forum and now I am confused whether I should or not. I am Filipino as is she, but she will be going to University in the UK come Oct...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up with the intention to buy a year of Spotify for my cousin for her birthday. However, I was searching this forum and now I am confused whether I should or not.   I am Filipino as is...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount reverted back to original payment plan

So I got the student discount through ASU for Spotify, and am now currently a sophomore at the school. For some reason, I have now been harged the full price and I cannot get the student discount back again even after canceling my premium account and...

• Casual Listener
  • So I got the student discount through ASU for Spotify, and am now currently a sophomore at the school. For some reason, I have now been harged the full price and I cannot get the student discount bac...
  • TahaRizvi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong (defunct) Spotify account received subscription payment

Used to have a FB linked spotify account - deactivated that link and opened spotify under another email. Premium member. I went to update my card for payment (had expired) and noticed only after entering and submitting payment info, spotify (on compu...

• Used to have a FB linked spotify account - deactivated that link and opened spotify under another email. Premium member.  I went to update my card for payment (had expired) and noticed only afte...
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't log in after a factory reset

Hello I had to do a factory reset on my phone and now when I try to log in it keeps saying "You've already created an accout with this email address" and then I can't get any further. Please help, I've already removed all devices from my account but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I had to do a factory reset on my phone and now when I try to log in it keeps saying "You've already created an accout with this email address"  and then I can't get any further.  Ple...
  • bobtheskull12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I subscribed to Premium but I only have one month free.

I bought a $10 Spotify giftcard and on the front it says 'Spotify Premium - 1 Month', but on the Spotify app it said I could pay $0.99 for three months free. Why is it only one now?

• I bought a $10 Spotify giftcard and on the front it says 'Spotify Premium - 1 Month', but on the Spotify app it said I could pay $0.99 for three months free. Why is it only one now?
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help

I'm paying for premium but NY acct says I'm free. I've had this for almost a year and as if yesterday it switched. Only I was charged 4 days ago so clearly they're still getting their money. All my music is gone and it even forced me to change my pas...

• I'm paying for premium but NY acct says I'm free. I've had this for almost a year and as if yesterday it switched. Only I was charged 4 days ago so clearly they're still getting their money. All my m...
  • CameronKalic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to free 30 day period, but voucher is used up in this first month

Hi, I subsribed for the free test abo on 27th of June (approx.). I used a gift voucher as payment option. Now the system tells me that the prepaid abo soon exires and suggests to get a subscription. So where did the free 30 days go???Thanks, Nils

• Hi, I subsribed for the free test abo on 27th of June (approx.). I used a gift voucher as payment option. Now the system tells me that the prepaid abo soon exires and suggests to get a subscription. ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The most annoying "Ad" ever

OK, I get it. You want me to pay. But I am not going to pay. And I am not going to listen to a 3 minute, 30 second long ad disguised as music, from a genre I consider junk, in the middle of a classical music playlist. The Mates of State are not Bach....

• OK, I get it. You want me to pay.   But I am not going to pay.    And I am not going to listen to a 3 minute, 30 second long ad disguised as music, from a genre I consider jun...
  • sulhyd
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes