Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maria
  • 961 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 961 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Change Country from Chile to Sweden

Hello i am trying to change my country from Chile to Sweden now that i have moved to Sweden again but i have the same problem when i am trying to that. I can´t do it because they say that my email is already used or something like that... I really ne...

• Regular
  • Hello i am trying to change my country from Chile to Sweden now that i have moved to Sweden again but i have the same problem when i am trying to that. I can´t do it because they say that my email is...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription gone, playlists gone...

Hi, I tried to open a support ticket to Spotify 1,5 weeks ago but I should have known better - the help request is went to a bin and Spotify is not going to answer (why do they offer a form to send requests?). Few weeks ago I noticed that my subscrip...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I tried to open a support ticket to Spotify 1,5 weeks ago but I should have known better - the help request is went to a bin and Spotify is not going to answer (why do they offer a for...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify premium code doesn't work?! (12 months)

I just bought spotify premium for 12 months at the store, I got a receipt with the code on it, but when I try to enter it this message comes up "The Premium code you entered is invalid. Please check that you have typed it correctly." It is typed corr...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought spotify premium for 12 months at the store, I got a receipt with the code on it, but when I try to enter it this message comes up "The Premium code you entered is invalid. Please check ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Controling your iPod with an iPad ios8 FAIL!!!

I have an Ipad 3 and ipod touch 5th gen. BEFORE the stupid ios8 upgrade for the ipad I could control my ipod that was connected to my amp without any issues. Now sync is sluggish to say the least and jumping from radio to lists causes all problems. B...

• Regular
  • I have an Ipad 3 and ipod touch 5th gen. BEFORE the stupid ios8 upgrade for the ipad I could control my ipod that was connected to my amp without any issues. Now sync is sluggish to say the least...
  • Strodium
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't enter credit card informations

Hey, When i select the payement method, if i choose paypal and continue i'm redirected to a error page that say : "Oh no! Something has gone horribly wrong! But don't be sad.You can try again a little bit later. " if i choose visa/mc or american expr...

• Hey,  When i select the payement method, if i choose paypal and continue i'm redirected to a error page that say :   "Oh no! Something has gone horribly wrong! But don't be sad. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Something really wierd just happened to me.

Hi, I just bought a spotify redeemable code in my local store. I have an old account , connected to no facebook account. My intention was to upgrade this account to premium. When i went to spotify.com/redeem it automaticly logged on through my facebo...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I just bought a spotify redeemable code in my local store. I have an old account , connected to no facebook account. My intention was to upgrade this account to premium. When i went ...
  • outback23
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

2 account situation

Hello, I'm helping a friend and need some help. My friend has a account from earlier, and now she got a 6 month free supscription as she bought a new phone, so how is she to go about to get the 6 month free time transferred to he existing and primary...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm helping a friend and need some help. My friend has a account from earlier, and now she got a 6 month free supscription as she bought a new phone, so how is she to go about to ...
  • Lindlan
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Neither Facebook nor email work to log in

When I click "Log in with Facebook" I get the message "It looks like you already have a Spotify account with the email [my email]. Please login below". But when I use my email to try to recover my password I get the message "It looks like you are usi...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click "Log in with Facebook" I get the message "It looks like you already have a Spotify account with the email [my email]. Please login below". But when I use my email to try to recover my pa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with adding a html play list on my website.

I am looking to offer an accordion style play list. I have over 20 play list and need it to compact into a tab. Can you please help

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking to offer an accordion style play list. I have over 20 play list and need it to compact into a tab. Can you please help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Friends cant find me on spotify, using name or ID

My friend is trying to find me on spotify but I don't show up when he searches for me using either my real name or my spotify ID. His computer is not he only one who cannot find me. I don't see and privacy setting anywhere and everything that I'm awa...

• ...rivacy setting anywhere and everything that I'm aware of is set to public.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no response

spotify shows my info and plalists but doesnt respond so i get nothing playing !!!why???

• spotify shows my  info and plalists  but doesnt respond  so i get nothing playing  !!!why???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to separete my spotify account from facebook

Hi, I oppened my spotify account with facebook. I want to freeze my facebook account. But i cant separete my account. i dont want to simply open a new account. how can i make this happen .??

• Hi,   I oppened my spotify account with facebook.  I want to freeze my facebook account. But i cant separete my account. i dont want to simply open a new account. how can i make this ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved abroad

Is it possible to change my country settings and still use spotify for free. I want to change from Ireland to Norway

• Is it possible to change my country settings and still use spotify for free. I want to change from Ireland to Norway
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost all my starred songs with the new update of spotify

As the title says , please help me out , and I also lost my premium account ..

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says , please help me out , and I also lost my premium account ..
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Guardian app

For some time now the Guardian app (very cool app which shows music reviews from Guardian and Observer) is blank below the heading. Any ideas?

• Regular
  • For some time now the Guardian app (very cool app which shows music reviews from Guardian and Observer) is blank below the heading. Any ideas?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Locked out of Facebook Therefore locked out of Spotify...

Hi There, I am currently locked out of Facebook, and therefore, am locked out of Spotify because the accounts are linked. Is there anyway to stop my subscription? I don't want it to continue to renew, and I am unable to log into the account to change...

• Hi There,    I am currently locked out of Facebook, and therefore, am locked out of Spotify because the accounts are linked. Is there anyway to stop my subscription? I don't want it to ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium account because of "Private Session" feature.

I just wanted to say that I cancelled my premium account because Spotify appears to share all of your listening history. Recently, I discovered there is no way to permanently turn this off in the Android application. This is unacceptable. This is lik...

• I just wanted to say that I cancelled my premium account because Spotify appears to share all of your listening history.  Recently, I discovered there is no way to permanently turn this off in t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ipod sync not working

My ipod won't automatically sync even after I restored it!  

• Casual Listener
  • My ipod won't automatically sync even after I restored it!  
  • Strodium
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on my new iPhone

It's taking forever to log in on my iPhone, stuck with the 3 dots. Same password works well on the web page log in. BTW, after multiple try, I did not receive the password resetting email, including the spam folder. Do I need to remove some existing ...

• Regular
  • It's taking forever to log in on my iPhone, stuck with the 3 dots.  Same password works well on the web page log in.  BTW, after multiple try, I did not receive the password resetting email...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my spotify account, followers, playlists and history...

So I am not sure what happened. I tried logging in one day and it kept saying can't login. Finally once I have logged in, my profile was all out of wack. It asked me to link to facebook so I did. But it seems like it was a new profile or something. I...

• Casual Listener
  • So I am not sure what happened. I tried logging in one day and it kept saying can't login. Finally once I have logged in, my profile was all out of wack. It asked me to link to facebook so I did. But...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes