Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Trying to change country to Canada

Hello, I just moved to Canada and I have a free acount. I would like to know how can I change my account to Canada (from Brazil). I tried it online on my account info but it won't let me change it. Thank you. Andre

• Hello,   I just moved to Canada and I have a free acount. I would like to know how can I change my account to Canada (from Brazil). I tried it online on my account info but it won't let me c...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

payment in argentina

A few months ago when I inquired for the upgrade to premium in Argentina I had the option of paying through the Pago Facil platform. Now the only options available are Visa and Mastercard. What other options are there for payment that do not involve ...

• A few months ago when I inquired for the upgrade to premium in Argentina I had the option of paying through the Pago Facil platform. Now the only options available are Visa and Mastercard. What o...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account says I'm in wrong country.

My account says I'm in the US when I'm from Canada, and it won't let me change it. Now I can't listen to any music because it says I'm on offline mode. It also won't let me upgrade when I tried because it says my postal code is invalid. I haven't ben...

• Casual Listener
  • My account says I'm in the US when I'm from Canada, and it won't let me change it. Now I can't listen to any music because it says I'm on offline mode. It also won't let me upgrade when I tried becau...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

tracks not available

I have a problem with the Nick & Knight album in Sweden. 9 ot 10 tracks are unavailable. I can accept if the album is not available for rights issues, but the strange thing is that a firend of mine had downloaded the album just fine. And she can also...

• Regular
  • I have a problem with the Nick & Knight album in Sweden. 9 ot 10 tracks are unavailable. I can accept if the album is not available for rights issues, but the strange thing is that a firend of mi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Another persons account uses my email address

Hi, I've recently been getting notifications to an email address i'm not using for Spotyfy myself. These are directed towards an user that is not me, and I can't deactivate the notifications or remove my email from the account without knowing the pas...

• Hi, I've recently been getting notifications to an email address i'm not using for Spotyfy myself. These are directed towards an user that is not me, and I can't deactivate the notifications or remov...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help logging in without Facebook, but was created with Facebook

I am in the process of removing myself from Facebook. I've had enough. I've started first with removing my phone app. I then proceeded to redownload Spotify (long story, but I was using to much data for the month) and tried to log back in, but it nee...

• I am in the process of removing myself from Facebook. I've had enough. I've started first with removing my phone app. I then proceeded to redownload Spotify (long story, but I was using to much data ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downloaded spotify on new phone & all my music is gone

What happened to all my music. I had to get a new phone and put the app on it I signed in and all my music is gone. Help

• What happened to all my music. I had to get a new phone and put the app on it I signed in and all my music is gone. Help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RE: Subscription Problem

Dear Spotify, This month my account is saying I'm not a premium member anymore. I pay for my subsription through my phone bill. The phone company has taken the money and sent me a text telling me I'm a subscriber to your service still. Please can you...

• Dear Spotify,   This month my account is saying I'm not a premium member anymore. I pay for my subsription through my phone bill. The phone company has taken the money and sent me a text tel...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching Premium to a Student Discount

Hello, I've had Premium for a while on and off, and I'm currently subscribed to Premium, but I'm not sure my student discount has been applied to the payment which will happen in a few days time. I went to my subscription page and it still says the f...

• Hello, I've had Premium for a while on and off, and I'm currently subscribed to Premium, but I'm not sure my student discount has been applied to the payment which will happen in a few days time. I w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Cant sign in

Can someone help me. i just made an account and it wont let me sign in.

• Can someone help me. i just made an account and it wont let me sign in.  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

premium to work on my ipad

I have Spotify premium and it works on my computer and my ophone but can't access it on my ipad.... Do I need t odownload it again? it doesn't show up in my apps?? help please?? thanks!

• I have Spotify premium and it works on my computer and my ophone but can't access it on my ipad....   Do I need t odownload it again?  it doesn't show up in my apps??   help pl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spellistans utformning

Jag skulle vilja kunna placera artisterna i min spellista i bokstavsordning. Tacksam om svar. Berth

• Jag skulle vilja kunna placera artisterna i min spellista i bokstavsordning.   Tacksam om svar.   Berth
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You appear to be trying to go in from another country

So, I just moved back to the US from Australia about three weeks ago Well I got Spotify on my phone and have had it on my mac and everything has been working fine That is until one night, it started saying that it appears I'm trying to log in from a ...

• So, I just moved back to the US from Australia about three weeks ago Well I got Spotify on my phone and have had it on my mac and everything has been working fine That is until one night, it star...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify will not delete my account

I emailed spotify about deleting my account with no replies at all. I simply want to delete my account so I can create a new one without facebook, does it have to be so hard? What do I have to do?

• I emailed spotify about deleting my account with no replies at all. I simply want to delete my account so I can create a new one without facebook, does it have to be so hard? What do I have to do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

My account has been hacked.. I can loggin using facebook but not using my e-mail. And why? Because the hacker changed the email address on my account. How can this be solved? I have all the information about credit card and emails with receipts.. now...

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been hacked.. I can loggin using facebook but not using my e-mail. And why? Because the hacker changed the email address on my account. How can this be solved? I have all the informati...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change password. Trying to temporarily stop payments

So im trying to cancel my payments because im super tight on money. I dont remember my password but i cant find a place where i can send myself an email to reset my password. extremely frustrated

• So im trying to cancel my payments because im super tight on money. I dont remember my password but i cant find a place where i can send myself an email to reset my password. extremely frustrated
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong country, can't get premium

Okay so this is what happened. I signed up for early access in Canada and got a code today. However I signed up from my work network which uses an American VPN so I'm effectively a user from USA (my mistake, any way to change this?). I can't change m...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so this is what happened. I signed up for early access in Canada and got a code today. However I signed up from my work network which uses an American VPN so I'm effectively a user from USA (my ...
  • crazymao
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription (Telia)

Hi there Will the "family subscription" launched by Telia be available for purchase directly from Spotify? If yes, when will this happen? Cheers

• Regular
  • Hi there   Will the "family subscription" launched by Telia be available for purchase directly from Spotify? If yes, when will this happen?     Cheers
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to cancel my premium and keep soptify free

I would like to stop spofify premium, what will happen with my play listr if i keep a spotify free account

• I would like to stop spofify premium, what will happen with my play listr if i keep a spotify  free  account
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked to wrong Facebook account, can't get it undone.

Hey, I accindentaly used the website to link my Facebook account to my Spotify account. But i linked it to the wrong one, and there's no way to make it forget it. Tried using the Spotify application to 'Unlink Facebook' but nothing happens. Is there ...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   I accindentaly used the website to link my Facebook account to my Spotify account. But i linked it to the wrong one, and there's no way to make it forget it. Tried using the Spotify a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes