Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Logining into spotify on the Playstation using Facebook

I use facebook to log in and on the playstation it doesn't give that option. From my understanding the only way to log in using facebook on the playstation is by using the first log in method of using a device. Unfortunately I don't use Spotify on my...

• Regular
  • I use facebook to log in and on the playstation it doesn't give that option. From my understanding the only way to log in using facebook on the playstation is by using the first log in method of usin...
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

I tried obtaining student premium and it said that the document that I submitted to confirm I was a college student was not qualified. However, it still charged me the $4.99. Since I was not able to get student premium is there a way I could get my m...

• I tried obtaining student premium and it said that the document that I submitted to confirm I was a college student was not qualified. However, it still charged me the $4.99. Since I was not able to ...
  • spedonkm
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei mas não está liberado meu Spotify Premium

Prezados, fiz a compra do Premium Universitário, recebi o comprovante e PIN anexo, no mesmo email que tenho o spotify. Mas não consigo fazer o resgate ou ter acesso ao Premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Prezados, fiz a compra do Premium Universitário, recebi o comprovante e PIN anexo, no mesmo email que tenho o spotify. Mas não consigo fazer o resgate ou ter acesso ao Premium.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY NO ACEPTA MI TARJETA DE REGALO

Hola disculpen tengo una pregunta hoy compre una tarjeta de regalo y por que mi suscripcion a spotify ya se habia terminado asi que la inserte desde la computadora y todo y ahora que abro la aplicacion en mi celular me dice que todavia sigue suspendi...

• Hola disculpen tengo una pregunta hoy compre una tarjeta de regalo y por que mi suscripcion a spotify ya se habia terminado asi que la inserte desde la computadora y todo y ahora que abro la aplicaci...
  • dianalexa06
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Member on Family Plan cant log in

A memeber of our family plan was logged out of their account. When trying to log back on it doesn't recognize the email address for that member. That member also cant remeber their username. I tried to reset it but it will only allow me to mine.

• A memeber of our family plan was logged out of their account. When trying to log back on it doesn't recognize the email address for that member. That member also cant remeber their username. I tried ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invalid User

I got an error trying to reset the password for my account Yuri The Puppet (https://open.spotify.com/user/r1j5qr4h1g98n0yzhab4ide7s?si=QeyllSC2S9iE-gN4hAVBdw).

• Casual Listener
  • I got an error trying to reset the password for my account Yuri The Puppet (https://open.spotify.com/user/r1j5qr4h1g98n0yzhab4ide7s?si=QeyllSC2S9iE-gN4hAVBdw).
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Account from Facebook

I have my account linked to Facebook and Im getting ready to kill my facebook account but still wnat to access my Spotify account. How do I separate the two? Thanks! D. Bishop

• I have my account linked to Facebook and Im getting ready to kill my facebook account but still wnat to access my Spotify account.  How do I separate the two?   Thanks!   D. Bi...
  • Cheesestick
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for an account I cant access!

Dear Spotify, Until recently I have been an loyal customer of spotify for over 10 years. Recently my account I believe has been disabled/deleted. I believe due to none payment as my card details changed and I was unable to update for them before you ...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify,   Until recently I have been an loyal customer of spotify for over 10 years.   Recently my account I believe has been disabled/deleted. I believe due to none payment as my...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I no longer have access to the email address associated with my account.

Hey, I used a work email to set up my account, and I no longer work there. I've tried changing it to my personal email, but on Spotify desktop it says my account is still under my old email. Going to the settings in Facebook, it says it's under the n...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   I used a work email to set up my account, and I no longer work there.   I've tried changing it to my personal email, but on Spotify desktop it says my account is still under my o...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

I have had Spotify for six years, and premium for about 4 months. As I was listening to spotify on my phone, somebody kept using Spotify connect to use my account. They were connecting with a PS4, which I do not have. I have not shared my account inf...

• I have had Spotify for six years, and premium for about 4 months. As I was listening to spotify on my phone, somebody kept using Spotify connect to use my account. They were connecting with a PS4, wh...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit profile without logging onto Facebook

I need to change my email address. When I try to do so in the edit profile mode, I am requested to log into Facebook to do so. I haven’t opened Facebook in years and don’t intend to do so just to update my Spotify profile. Can you help?

• I need to change my email address. When I try to do so in the edit profile mode, I am requested to log into Facebook to do so. I haven’t opened Facebook in years and don’t intend to do so just to upd...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problema con el pago

Hola! Desde hace un año utilizo una tarjeta de débito para pagar mi suscripción de Spotify. Hoy era la fecha de cobro pero olvidé asignar fondos a la tarjeta por lo que no procesó el pago de Spotify. Al ver el correo, asigné los fondos necesarios y a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola!   Desde hace  un año utilizo una tarjeta de débito para pagar mi suscripción de Spotify. Hoy era la fecha de cobro pero olvidé asignar fondos a la tarjeta por lo que no procesó el p...
  • Carlosreyes
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo canjear el código del Premium porque no se lee bien

Me regalaron el Premium, pero el código se ha desteñido un poco y no leo bien todos los caracteres. No tengo el tíquet de compra y no sé si hay manera de recuperar este código. Alguien me puede dar alguna pista? Gracias!

• Casual Listener
  • Me regalaron el Premium, pero el código se ha desteñido un poco y no leo bien todos los caracteres. No tengo el tíquet de compra y no sé si hay manera de recuperar este código. Alguien me puede dar a...
  • Lila3
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Account has been hacked

My account has been hacked by someone with an email *snip* this is not my email address and I cannot change it as they have also changed my password. I would like this issue resolving ASAP! How do I do this as now none of my account details match tho...

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been hacked by someone with an email *snip*   this is not my email address and I cannot change it as they have also changed my password. I would like this issue resolving A...
  • Agentsmith162
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

I currently have a very long username of random numbers and letters, so people are unable to search for me. How do I change my username?

• I currently have a very long username of random numbers and letters, so people are unable to search for me. How do I change my username?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have problems with my B&O BeoSound 5 to start Spotify. The error is "No Internet connection" even

I have problems with my B&O BeoSound 5 to start Spotify. The error is "No Internet connection" even when all other functions are working based on the internet.

• I have problems with my B&O BeoSound 5 to start Spotify. The error is "No Internet connection" even when all other functions are working based on the internet.  
  • almcoe98uqwpou9
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists won't update

Hello all, First of all, I'm new to this community/forum so I hope this post is in the right section. My problem is, that the playlists that I follow won't update. Even the 'Discover Weekly' playlist doesn't update. I run Spotify on several devices (...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   First of all, I'm new to this community/forum so I hope this post is in the right section.   My problem is, that the playlists that I follow won't update. Even the 'Discove...
  • smurfette8202
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home/Work Conundrum

Hoping some of you will have a bright idea for me. I just got a Google Home, which is linked to my main Spotify account. I want to keep it there so I have access to all the playlists I've created over the years. Problem is I also want to listen at wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hoping some of you will have a bright idea for me.    I just got a Google Home, which is linked to my main Spotify account. I want to keep it there so I have access to all the playlists I...
  • MusicAnt
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email

Hi, I chanced my phone Number but every comunication stil arrived on the old one. Better: I need the payment message on the new number. What can I do? I also would like to change the email but I guess that this operation means that I’m creating a new...

• Hi, I chanced my phone Number  but every comunication stil arrived on the old one. Better: I need the payment message on the new number. What can I do? I also would like to change the email but ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log

When i press the log in button nothing happends, it turns into "logging in" and then back to "login" and it happend repeatadly.Thank u so much

• Visitor
  • When i press the log in button nothing happends, it turns into "logging in" and then back to "login" and it happend repeatadly. Thank u so much
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes