Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

3-months subscription for $0.99

Today I received an e-mail that offers me a 3-months premium membership for only $0.99. Is it true or a scam?

sdda.JPG
  • Regular
  • Today I received an e-mail that offers me a 3-months premium membership for only $0.99. Is it true or a scam?      
  • Iluvweed
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't log in with my old account

A long time ago i had an old spotify account, but i cancelled my subscription on it to save some money. After i did that, spotify blocked me out of the account somehow and i can't log in anymore, and i can't even change the password. If i log in i ge...

• Casual Listener
  • A long time ago i had an old spotify account, but i cancelled my subscription on it to save some money. After i did that, spotify blocked me out of the account somehow and i can't log in anymore, and...
  • PandalfTeGay
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mail change in Facebook is not updated or synced to Spotify

My account is connected to my Facebook account but I can't change the original e-mail ?I cannot unlink my account from Facebook, but the syncronization of my e-mail settings in Facebook doesn't work ? Any ideas on how to solve this ?

• My account is connected to my Facebook account but I can't change the original e-mail ? I cannot unlink my account from Facebook, but the syncronization of my e-mail settings in Facebook doesn't wor...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failure

Hi,I subscribe and use Spotify in France with a French credit card, then I've been in Australia for couple a years and keep using it there but with an Australian credit card. Today I'm back in France and want to pay with my french card, but it's say ...

• Hi, I subscribe and use Spotify in France with a French credit card, then I've been in Australia for couple a years and keep using it there but with an Australian credit card. Today I'm back in Fran...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login

I leave in Italy. I downloaded Spotify while I was in Sweden on a business trip. Since then, each time I try to login at home (or any other Country), the app tells me that to use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days I need to tell where I am, and doe...

• I leave in Italy. I downloaded Spotify while I was in Sweden on a business trip. Since then, each time I try to login at home (or any other Country), the app tells me that to use Spotify abroad for m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mail account changed account stolen

they stole my account by entering a mail not mine and also did not even change my password as I solve the problem ?????

• they stole my account by entering a mail not mine and also did not even change my password as I solve the problem ?????
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account login

My spotify family account login is not working even though on the account overview i tells me that my account is active. When I put in the registered email address and the correct password it tells me that either the username or password is wrong. An...

• My spotify family account login is not working even though on the account overview i tells me that my account is active.   When I put in the registered email address and the correct password it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is used somewhere else

Hello everyone,My song keeps pausing while I'am listining. I get the message that my account is used somewhere else. I have logged my account off on all devices and changed my password but I keep getting this message. I first got the message on my Ma...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, My song keeps pausing while I'am listining. I get the message that my account is used somewhere else. I have logged my account off on all devices and changed my password but I k...
  • toontjewuyts1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my country from UK even though I'm based in Australia

So I've moved to Australia for the year, and have a premium spotify account. According to Spotify 'help' if you have a premium account you can continue using your account anywhere in the world. The issue I'm having however is that my account details ...

• So I've moved to Australia for the year, and have a premium spotify account. According to Spotify 'help' if you have a premium account you can continue using your account anywhere in the world. The i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked TWICE

Hi Spotify, today I realized that for the SECOND time this month someone I DO NOT KNOW is using my account I am PAYING FOR. They are deleting my playlists I have spent 5 years creating and are simply using my account as their own. I have changed pass...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify, today I realized that for the SECOND time this month someone I DO NOT KNOW is using my account I am PAYING FOR. They are deleting my playlists I have spent 5 years creating and are simply...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify account

Hi guys, i bought the version of spotify for 0,99€ but the problem is when i try to log in spotify say to me the email is not correct and i paid premium whit a credit card, i dont know what to do, because i know after 3 months, spotify will charge me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, i bought the version of spotify for 0,99€ but the problem is when i try to log in spotify say to me the email is not correct and i paid premium whit a credit card, i dont know what to do, be...
  • Simplyjannette
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I've got two payment reference

What payment reference should i use?I got the first one and proceeded it.But i suddenly pushed the back button and got a new payment reference.

• What payment reference should i use? I got the first one and proceeded it. But i suddenly pushed the back button and got a new payment reference.
  • itsfelizeee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify will not accept any payment - help

Hi,Id really appreciate any help. I am trying to make a payment to start a premium account but it will not accept paypal or visa. When i enter the payment info it processes it and then returns a declined error. - There is no problem with my credit ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,Id really appreciate any help. I am trying to make a payment to start a premium account but it will not accept paypal or visa. When i enter the payment info it processes it and then returns a decl...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login

I can't login to my spotify account. I keep getting an error 404 and I can't connect my account to facebook either. On PC btw.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to my spotify account. I keep getting an error 404 and I can't connect my account to facebook either. On PC btw.
  • bronzerivenmain
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confirmation email not arrived

I have not recieved the confirmation email for app "GOT IT" not in junk. Seem to have 2 accounts one premium one none premium think this may be confusing set up on phone

• Casual Listener
  • I have not recieved the confirmation email for app  "GOT IT" not in junk. Seem to have 2 accounts one premium one none premium think this may be confusing set up on phone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 MONTHS FOR 129 PESOS!

Hi! I just subscribed to Premium since I got an E-Mail from Spotify that there's a promo this Christmas. 3 months premium for 129 pesos only. But when I looked at my expiration date it was January 19, 2016! I thought it's for 3 months?! I'm really pi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I just subscribed to Premium since I got an E-Mail from Spotify that there's a promo this Christmas. 3 months premium for 129 pesos only. But when I looked at my expiration date it was January 19...
  • BeaBulasa
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged in on Xbox

Hi I must have misspelled my email when I made my Spotify account I’ve been trying to log in on my new phone and I can’t. I’m still logged in on my Xbox is there any way to retrieve my account information?

• Hi I must have misspelled my email when I made my Spotify account I’ve been trying to log in on my new phone and I can’t. I’m still logged in on my Xbox is there any way to retrieve my account inform...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked. Was supposed to hear from "Accounts" team hours ago. Nothing. What now?

@SpotifyCares is no longer responding. No email from Accounts team. User is still in my account actively listening to music and creating playlists (Ricky Martin, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, ugh) despite repeated attempts to log out of all devices and ch...

• Visitor
  • @SpotifyCares is no longer responding. No email from Accounts team. User is still in my account actively listening to music and creating playlists (Ricky Martin, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, ugh) despite...
  • 1andonly_john
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify accounts breached?

See article at http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/25/hundreds-of-spotify-credentials-appear-online-users-report-accounts-hacked-emails-changed/

• Casual Listener
  • See article at http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/25/hundreds-of-spotify-credentials-appear-online-users-report-accounts-hacked-emails-changed/
  • Natey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes