Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

logging in with facebook

Solved!

logging in with facebook

i wanna deactivate my fb account and log in with a new fb....but when i do that it starts with the 48 hour testversion and wants me to pay the 9.99 again when i wanna keep using it ....i just payed..why pay again

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@simone84 wrote:

i wanna deactivate my fb account and log in with a new fb....but when i do that it starts with the 48 hour testversion and wants me to pay the 9.99 again when i wanna keep using it ....i just payed..why pay again

Hi, if your account was linked to facebook then you have most likely deleted the old account (well, removed access to it) by removing the facebook account.

You should contact customer services using the Support Form to sort this out 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@simone84 wrote:

ive already tryed that ...they sent me here to have users help me 🙂

Hi, no worries 😉

If you reply directly to the automatic email they sent you, then it should reach a real support team member 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

@simone84 wrote:

Hi, if your account was linked to facebook then you have most likely deleted the old account (well, removed access to it) by removing the facebook account.

You should contact customer services using the Support Form to sort this out 🙂

Marked as solution

@simone84 wrote:

Hi, no worries 😉

If you reply directly to the automatic email they sent you, then it should reach a real support team member 🙂

ok thank you 🙂 ill try that then ...

No worries 🙂

Suggested posts