Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist and favorites gone

playlist and favorites gone

Hi,

After deleting the Spotify app on Facebook I realized all my songs/favorites are gone. And there is no way to getting them back, also I'm not a premium member anymore. Can you help me fix this? I already sent a mail to support and answered on the no-reply mail, but so far no reaction.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated since music is my life!!

username is: 11158722655

8 Replies

Sounds similar to the problem I am having.

Good luck with Spotify "support" getting back to you.  I've had my case open for over 4 days, not a peep.  Talk about horrible customer service.

I'll probably open a dispute with my credit card company and use a different music service.  One with actual "customer support"...

Hey guys!

Check out this post, it may help you - http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premiu...

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Tried it, it didn't help at all... 😞

same here also tried the link but nothing helps and still didn't get a reply 😕

I ended up sending a tweet to @Spotifycares and I received support right away and I'm back to using Spotify.  I would recommend you do the same.

Good point, did the same now, so waiting for that!

Thanks for the suggestion!

@JoeThomas

Tried it, but didn't help.

Thanks anyway

@quattrodsg - Support can be a little slower at the weekends. If you don't hear back by end of play on Monday give us a shout here with your 8-digit case number and we can ask someone to check it out for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts