Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

recover deleted playlist on mobile

recover deleted playlist on mobile

So I recently read a thread about recovering deleted playlists. Unfortunately, the solution involved using some sort of recovery program on a desktop and I don't believe my phone is capable of that. The playlist was made on my phone and included most of the songs that I have personally made that came from my computer which has been stolen. Without this playlist, I no longer have access to the songs and would very much like to have a way to get them back.
1 Reply

@Madchris wrote:
So I recently read a thread about recovering deleted playlists. Unfortunately, the solution involved using some sort of recovery program on a desktop and I don't believe my phone is capable of that. The playlist was made on my phone and included most of the songs that I have personally made that came from my computer which has been stolen. Without this playlist, I no longer have access to the songs and would very much like to have a way to get them back.

Hi,

Because your spotify playlists are synce to all your devices, if you get the playlist back on your spotify account, it will be back on all your devices.

Please see this post about recovering deleted playlists: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Deleted-a-Playlist/m-p/180006

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts