Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify charging me twice!!

spotify charging me twice!!

hi

i have been charged twice sens 2012 06 07...

tried to contact spotify but no answear...

what should i do now??

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you post your case number from when you got in touch and I will ask someone to chase it up for you? It is in the automated reply to get when you submit a ticket. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

i didn't get any case number.... and i found the problem.. i got spotify  2 spotify accounts... one from my mobile operator and one other. and how do i delete accounts?

Get in touch with Spotify using this form and they will be able to close the non-mobile operator account for you. If you get an automated email reply, just reply directly to it and it will go straight to a member of the team for you. 

Peter

Peter

Why is Spotify charging me twice?  It says on my account Charge pending 4/7/14  9.99 but it is stated two times which will be 18.98 cents!  It's not even Sunday yet let alone Monday.  Aren't we only supposed to be charged 9.99 once a month?  Thanks!

@Lee54 - Yes you should only be billed once per month, so I suspect you actually have two accounts with two subscriptions running. If you could get in touch here one of the Spotify team will be able to lend a hand to get this sorted out. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Suggested posts