Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

stuck trying to change country

stuck trying to change country

I'm unable to change my country. I initially opened a spotify account in Australia - linking an australian Paypal account as payment. I'm now in New Zealand and trying to make a family subscription so i don't have to listen to my kids music all the time. The country selection box is greyed out and fixed on Australia. I have tried entering a NZ credit card in but it won't accept it as it doesnt match my previous Australian address. I have opened a new NZ paypal account with NZ credit card - i can go through the process of changing to my NZ paypal account within the subscription options - and it even changes the monthly amount to reflect the NZ charges. If i try to directly enter the NZ credit card details it refuses it as it is wanting an Austalian credit card. Even with the NZ paypal account accepted, i am still unable to change from Australia to NZ in the profile page. So i'm still unable to add my family to create a family account. Like i said... stuck.

dispointing that you are unable to directly contact spotify to rectify this and have to go thru a web forum for help....   >.<

1 Reply

sorry didnt see the other thread with exact same issue - i'll post there. Admin please kill this post.

Suggested posts