Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Two accounts

I had an account sencronised with facebook. Then I opened a second account with my e mail. These two accounts have same e mail but one of them is sencronised with facebook other one isn't. Today my unsencronised account took payment for premium when ...

• I had an account sencronised with facebook. Then I opened a second account with my e mail. These two accounts have same e mail but one of them is  sencronised with facebook other one isn't. Toda...
  • GillianDelvigne
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

I paid for premium by accident i want it back... 

• I paid for premium by accident i want it back... 
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on SKY Q

I was visiting friends last weekend and threw my Spotify from my phone into someone’s tv through sky and no they have control of my account I have logged off all accounts and changed password continually however it appears there is no way to log off ...

• I was visiting friends last weekend and threw my Spotify from my phone into someone’s tv through sky and no they have control of my account I have logged off all accounts and changed password continu...
  • PaulMac
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My profile / playlist does not appear in the search

I created a short time account and a playlist, both of them do not appear when we try to search the spotify itself, how should we proceed to make the profile searchable? We noticed that the profile has a name automatically created by the system using...

• I created a short time account and a playlist, both of them do not appear when we try to search the spotify itself, how should we proceed to make the profile searchable?   We noticed that the ...
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account, deleting my playlists and isn't getting logged out

This started happening today while I was chilling with some music on. It got interrupted, and I noticed not only one, but TWO unknown devices connected to my Spotify Connect. It also felt weird because when I started my PC today, I had to log in but ...

• Gig Goer
  • This started happening today while I was chilling with some music on. It got interrupted, and I noticed not only one, but TWO unknown devices connected to my Spotify Connect. It also felt weird becau...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change Country in account

Hello, I created my spotify account by linking it to my facebook while I lived in the US. Now I moved to El Salvador and want to change the account to El Salvador to be able to pay Spotify Premium with my Salvadorean credit card. But when I try to ch...

• Hello, I created my spotify account by linking it to my facebook while I lived in the US. Now I moved to El Salvador and want to change the account to El Salvador to be able to pay Spotify Premium wi...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not see any of my facebook friends on Spotify

Hi, I used my old Spotify account 3 years ago. A week ago I have created my new Spotify account. I want to connect my new account to Facebook, but I can not because of my old profile. So I disconnect my old profile from Facebook and connected my new ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I used my old Spotify account 3 years ago. A week ago I have created my new Spotify account. I want to connect my new account to Facebook, but I can not because of my old profile. So I disconnect...
  • tojsemja
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution country does not match profile

I'm trying to login in on mac with high sierra and it says that "your country does not match the one set in your profile. To continue use, update your profile or upgrade your spotify account. (error code 408) I live in Japan, my profile is set to Jap...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to login in on mac with high sierra and it says that "your country does not match the one set in your profile. To continue use, update your profile or upgrade your spotify account. (error ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 60 day free trial

Hello, I just now decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I've heard multiple times while using my normal free spotify. I haven't taken the 30 day free trial before. And now when I took it it was only for 30 days? Is this some kind of a b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I just now decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I've heard multiple times while using my normal free spotify. I haven't taken the 30 day free trial before. And now when...
  • Andrew1113
  • Casual Listener
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t connect Facebook Account to Spotify

Hi for the past month I have been trying to connect my Facebook account to Spotify I have tried to do this in various different ways be it using my iPad,iPhone,laptop or desktop app. Each time I get an error saying it couldn’t connect. Any help would...

• Visitor
  • Hi for the past month I have been trying to connect my Facebook account to Spotify I have tried to do this in various different ways be it using my iPad,iPhone,laptop or desktop app. Each time I get ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change email adress!

I log in and go to settings and it looks like it's working, and then when i press edit. It just says "Something went wrong" (but in swedish). This is really annying, I dont want to create a new email for my family account.

• Visitor
  • I log in and go to settings and it looks like it's working, and then when i press edit. It just says "Something went wrong" (but in swedish).   This is really annying, I dont want to create a ...
  • alvarlagerlof
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist name ID instead of name

Hi, I have no idea what this band is but I though I'd do them the favor of reporting this. Their band name in spotify appear as their ID instead of the band name. I believe the name of the band is Witherfall. ID that appear is "spotify:artist:47pHmYT...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have no idea what this band is but I though I'd do them the favor of reporting this. Their band name in spotify appear as their ID instead of the band name.   I believe the name...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can only log in to Spotify player through Facebook

This is really weird. I have been a member of Spotify since 2009 and linked the account to my Facebook account in autumn 2011. Now, if I log out, the email address that shows on the login screen is the address my Facebook account is registered to (my...

• Casual Listener
  • This is really weird.   I have been a member of Spotify since 2009 and linked the account to my Facebook account in autumn 2011.   Now, if I log out, the email address that shows on the...
  • dubcorerecords
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

stuck trying to change country

I'm unable to change my country. I initially opened a spotify account in Australia - linking an australian Paypal account as payment. I'm now in New Zealand and trying to make a family subscription so i don't have to listen to my kids music all the t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to change my country. I initially opened a spotify account in Australia - linking an australian Paypal account as payment. I'm now in New Zealand and trying to make a family subscription s...
  • tomeedee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download any playlists

Hey all, I had to redownload spotify onto my phone and now it's not letting me download any playlists for offline mode. It keeps saying turn cellular data to download but I am connected to Wi-Fi already. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks guys!

• Hey all,   I had to redownload spotify onto my phone and now it's not letting me download any playlists for offline mode.    It keeps saying turn cellular data to download but I am...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar login com e-mail deletado

Boa tarde. Gostaria de uma ajuda para recuperar um login meu, que antes era automatico no celular e hoje ao tentar conectar novamente, avisou que a senha estava errada.Não posso enviar redefinição de senha para o e-mail da conta, pois o email que era...

• Boa tarde. Gostaria de uma ajuda para recuperar um login meu, que antes era automatico no celular e hoje ao tentar conectar novamente, avisou que a senha estava errada. Não posso enviar redefinição ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Why i cant upgrade my account to premium in the Spotify app?

• Why i cant upgrade my account to premium in the Spotify app?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hey. Just got my account hacked. The hackers Changed The password and sekretess everything. Help help help. What Can be done?

• Hey. Just got my account hacked. The hackers Changed The password and sekretess everything. Help help help. What Can be done? 
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança errada no cartao de crédito

Boa noite Realizei a assinatura com um mês grátis do pacote R$ 16,90 no dia 26/04 porem esta cobrando da minha fatura R$ 40,00 de um pacote que não fechei .... Solicito o estorno em minha fatura com urgência

• Boa noite    Realizei a assinatura com um mês grátis do pacote R$ 16,90 no dia 26/04 porem esta cobrando da minha fatura R$ 40,00 de um pacote que não fechei .... Solicito o estorno em mi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to change my account-name

I yust made an account and misunderstood the "choose name" function, so i want to change my name and make a new account, because i can not show this account-name to my friends and family. I want to make a new account. Thankyou.

• Visitor
  • I yust made an account and misunderstood the "choose name" function, so i want to change my name and make a new account, because i can not show this account-name to my friends and family. I want to m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes