Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fone Bluetooth

Fone Bluetooth

Ao conectar o fone Bluetooth aparece que esta conectado com o modelo tal do fone mas nao sai som, o som sai apenas no auto falante do smartphone

Obs: em qualquer outro app ele funciona normalmente

Plan

Premiun

Country

Brasil

Device

Sansung Galaxy S20

Operating System

Android 13

3 Replies

Hey @Zaikko,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

This type of issue is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your device. In this case, we'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

If the issue persists, would you mind checking if this happens using a different headset? If you don't have another headset to try, you can borrow one from a friend or a family member to test it on. 

Lastly, include in your next response the Spotify version you're currently running to continue investigating the case.

We'll be on the lookout, 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

O Mesmo acontece comigo, já reinstalei o APP e o erro persiste. Simplesmente não toca com headphone, somente com autofalante do proprio telefone.

Hey there @PhilGeisler

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens with a different pair of headphones as well? We'd also like to know if this has always happened with your headphones or if it started happening after a specific event such as an update.

On another note, you mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but could you let us know if you've used the steps @OscarDC sent previously to do so?

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts