Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I listen on the phone, I work on the PC. The song cuts out when I do something more demanding on the

I listen on the phone, I work on the PC. The song cuts out when I do something more demanding on the

Plan

Premium

Country

Czech republic

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G)

Operating System

(Android 12 and Windows 11)

My Question or Issue

Hi, my problem is poorly described.

When I'm playing songs on my phone while working on my Windows PC. For example, if I open a web page on my computer, the song being played is interrupted for a moment. It's like it's stuck, but it's playing again right away. It's like skipping an old vinyl record :-). It happens every time I do something more demanding on my computer like opening a complex website and such.

It's weird though because I'm playing songs on my phone. What does Windows have to do with it?

I tried uninstalling Spotify in Windows. The problem was still there.

I don't understand how such a thing is possible. It's as if the Android phone is connected to Windows somehow.

1 Reply

Hey @Jardacz,

Thanks for reaching out.

While it's true that the apps on both platforms share a connection through the Spotify Connect feature, this behavior warrants some further investigation.

Can you please let us know if the same happens when the desktop app is closed or when the two devices are connected to different networks?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts