Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Instagram Stories Sharing Problem

Instagram Stories Sharing Problem

Hi I cant share music on my instagram stories. There are 2 options on Spotify. One of them is "Chat" and its working but "Instagram" option not. It directs me to instagram but normal story sharing page. There is nothing about spotify there. I reinstall both, permissions are granted, caches are cleared. Still same.

My phone: Sony Xperia X
IGram version: 181.0.0.33.117
Spotify version: 8.6.12.986
Android: 8.0.0

6 Replies

Hey there @mirandum,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

There's currently an ongoing issue about this. We suggest that you head over here and leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hey Jeremy, thanks for your attention. I think we all need to buy more expensive smart phones to solve this problem 🙂 I'm a producer and dj. Thats why I wanted to solve this problem. I hope it will be handled soon.

Hey @mirandum

Thanks for your reply. 

Not to worry. Keep in mind that several users with different phones are also experiencing this issue. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. The team in charge is already looking into this issue and you'll be able to find any relevant updates about this in the thread that @Jeremy mentioned. 

We'll be right here if anything else comes up. 

Cheers.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks Novy, Im following the topic that Jeremy mentioned. Cheers!

I have the same problem, for many days.. I uninstall and installe again Spotify but the problem still remains.. 

Hi @ChristinaEsc,

Thanks for reaching out.

As @Jeremy mentioned above, there's currently an Ongoing Issue about this and we're currently investigating it. We recommend adding your +Vote to it and Subscribe so you don't miss out on any updates we share about it.

If you need anything else, we'll be right here.

Take care.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts