Student 

Country

Canada

Device 

Samsung A03s 

Operating System

Android s12

My Question 

For the past month I've been have static when listening with headphones. I've tried 3 pairs ( 2 wires one wireless) they all worked fine with all other apps. Both phonw and Spotify have the latest updates. I've also tried resetting my phone but it didn't help. Sometimes it will work for a minute or two but that's it. Sometimes the pace of the songs is messed with as well. Amy help would be great thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Catmetis5331,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, as @Vasil mentioned above, it'd be awesome if you could check if this is happening on the affected device, but in a different account. You can ask for the account of a relative or a friend to open it in your device and check. You can also create, if you wish, a free test account.

On another note, is this happening over WiFi? 3G/4G? Both? Do you notice any difference if you switch the internet red you're using?

Lastly, did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event, such as a OS update? If yes, please send us the details.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Catmetis5331,

Sorry to see this has been happening to you!
Does the static noise occur only when listening to music or with podcasts as well?
It would be a good idea if someone else logged themselves on your Spotify app so we can check if the mentioned behaviour is account-related.
Alternatively, you could also create a new free account for testing purposes.

Let us know how it goes and we'll take it from there.
Many thanks!

VasilModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It been happening to the pod casts as well not as bad though.
Marked as solution

Hey @Catmetis5331,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, as @Vasil mentioned above, it'd be awesome if you could check if this is happening on the affected device, but in a different account. You can ask for the account of a relative or a friend to open it in your device and check. You can also create, if you wish, a free test account.

On another note, is this happening over WiFi? 3G/4G? Both? Do you notice any difference if you switch the internet red you're using?

Lastly, did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event, such as a OS update? If yes, please send us the details.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts