Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tracks added only once to the queue appear multiple times in row

Tracks added only once to the queue appear multiple times in row

This happened several times wissen the last few weeks. A random track added to the queue appears f.i. 15 times in row.
6 Replies

Screenshot_2022-04-23-09-19-21-868_com.spotify.music.jpg

I definitely have added this song only once to the queue.

Im having the same issue. I noticed it doing the same while at work only in my case it will repeat 4 or 5 songs then loop through the same songs until I manually choose something further down the playlist. Hopefully they will fix it soon. Been with them for years and started happening a few updates ago.

Hi folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We'd like to look further into this, since we weren't able to reproduce it on our end. Could you let us know the following:

• Your device's make, model and OS version.
  • The version of Spotify you're running.

Does that occur with every track you add to the queue? If you're able to reproduce this actively, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share a short screen recording which shows the app's behavior in action as well as when the issue occurs.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Device is Android 12 Smartphone (Xiaomi). The issue is still there, but only occasional. And then it is partly not possible to remove or shift tracks in the queue.

Hey @Starzmann,

Thanks for letting us know!
If the issue fluctuates, this could be indicating that there is an error with your cached data on Spotify's end.
Would you mind contacting Support, so that they can check whether everything is good on that front :?
Much appreciated!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Did a solution get found to this? It's happening to me now. (Using the android app on a Pixel)

Suggested posts