Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wont play any song by maroon 5

Wont play any song by maroon 5

My spotify won't play any song by maroon 5 anymore, just last week it worked fine. I have seen where others are having a problem playing songs by Kendrick Lamar. What's going on spotify?

18 Replies

I have a similar problem, I can't play a single song by Eminem and it is really annoying. Worked fine last week. I would love to see what the problem is here and how to fix it.

I'm having the exact same problem, but with Drake and The Weeknd. I'd really like to know what's going on. This is affecting my Win10 laptop, desktop, and Android phone.

I'm having the exact same problem, but with Maroon 5, Drake, and The Weeknd. I'd really like to know what's going on. This is affecting my Win10 laptop, desktop, and Android phone.

Curious as to why spotify isn't replying with any solutions. Time to switch to another company I'm thinking...

I have the same problem with Maroon 5, and many random songs on my playlists. 

I have the same problem with Maroon 5 and I'm not able to play the son also if I have the files on my HD.

I have the same problem. I can't play almost any song from Marron5 and Sia. 

Same here, just discovered a new song by Maroon 5 I really love, but now I have to listen to it on Youtube... 👎

Same problem here. 

Its really annoying. 

I even have dowloaded the file and still cant play it. 

Looks like that now it works again.

Still got the problem here. All my other devices work but my android galaxy s8 refuses to play certain artists. Maroon 5 amongst them. Premium subscription and in latest version. 

Again on any divice is not working!!!!!!!!!

Having the EXACT SAME problem. My friends like Maroon 5’s new song “What Lovers Do”, and I figured I’d download it because I like SZA. But just a couple days ago the song stopped working—like it won’t play at all. Usually when I have this problem it’s because Spotify updated the single version to the album version, but that’s not the case this time. I went to Maroon 5’s page and none of their songs worked for me. Now, this isn’t a big deal to me (I’m not a HUGE fan of their music), but if I’m paying $9 a month I want this program to work at all times. 

Kendrick Lamar wont work for me... Spotify said it was fixed but not for me

Still not fixed also Maroon 5 for me they haven't fix anything.

Today everithing is working fine after app update on WIN 10 and Android.

Suggested posts