Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

for some reason i cant download songs and i dont know why?

i pressed the download button half an hour ago and there are still no downloaded music in my library.

bc i know that i have enough space and good internet for it

Screenshot_20220818-130636_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @harun_3866

Thanks for your reply. 

Could you try logging out and then logging back in twice in a row? This will help trigger a sync between your account and phone. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind trying with a different internet connection to check if the issue persists?

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @harun_3866,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome 🙂

In this case, you can start off with a clean reinstall of the app on your device to see if this makes a difference. This process cleans any damaged cache. You can find out the steps to do it here.

On another note (and just to confirm), is there an external SD card installed on your device? If the clean reinstall doesn't do the trick, you can remove it and reinstall the app in the internal memory of your device. Make sure to use the app without inserting the SD card again. Let us know how it goes.

Lastly, is this happening on another mobile device? It’d be awesome if you could check. You can ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account and verify if the issue persists there. 

We'll keep an eye on your response! 

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I did a clean reinstall and I still can't download the music from my
library. and no I don't have and external sd card. and lastly no its only
happening on this phone
Marked as solution

Hey there @harun_3866

Thanks for your reply. 

Could you try logging out and then logging back in twice in a row? This will help trigger a sync between your account and phone. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind trying with a different internet connection to check if the issue persists?

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts