Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't reach my first Spotify ID which was connected with Facebook.

Can't reach my first Spotify ID which was connected with Facebook.

Dear all, I have some troubles with my profile.
First, when I created a second account, it automatically linked with my facebook profile which was my first spotify account.
Now that I succeeded in disconnecting the second account from my facebook profile, I cannot reach my first ID that was a facebook based profile (as just mentioned)... Spotify has assigned to my facebook credentials a new ID.
What I try and a wanna do, is to reconnect my first spotify ID with my facebook profile, so that I won't lose my saved contents, followers and followed...
Anyone could kindly help me?

Thanks much

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to do all of that for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony and thanks for your reply!
I've already sent a request through the contact form but didn't receive any answer...
I'll try to respond to the automated reply as you advise and will see what happen.

But... Is there anyone other who had my same problem and maybe get a solution?

Thanxxx

@Morrighan wrote:
Hi Anthony and thanks for your reply!
I've already sent a request through the contact form but didn't receive any answer...
I'll try to respond to the automated reply as you advise and will see what happen.

But... Is there anyone other who had my same problem and maybe get a solution?

Thanxxx

Hi,

Yes, we do see this every so often. The only real solution is to submit the contact form.

If you don't get a reply after responding directly, feel free to let me know your case number and I'll escalate it to the staff so it can be whizzed along.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts