Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

E-Card won't allow me to redeem

Solved!

E-Card won't allow me to redeem

Already sent an email to Customer Service, but hopefully this will be a good spot for help as well.

I received an e-card through my email earlier this morning, and when clicking on the link to accept it...it took me to the Redeem Code page where it asked me to insert the redemption code.  There is no code in the email, and I don't know how to accept this gift.  I've seen others with the same problem and it looks as if it has to be escalated higher & there isn't a simple fix for this.  

Any help will be much appreciated...thanks & have a great day!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jamesrandolph ,

you need to type in the code that is in the link "spotify.com/code/abcdefgh"... So just copy that part (it starts with "ANYU.." in your case) and enter it.

I hope no one else has redeemed your code since it's public in your screenshot 😮 But I'm sure the staff will fix it, if you're not allowed to redeem it anymore.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @jamesrandolph

Thanks for reaching over to us.

Have you the 8 digit case number to your email? I'll get one of the guys to take a look into things for you.

Thanks in advance!

Here's a SS of the email I received.  This is the entire email from top to bottom...attached.

spotifySS.JPG
Marked as solution

Hey @jamesrandolph ,

you need to type in the code that is in the link "spotify.com/code/abcdefgh"... So just copy that part (it starts with "ANYU.." in your case) and enter it.

I hope no one else has redeemed your code since it's public in your screenshot 😮 But I'm sure the staff will fix it, if you're not allowed to redeem it anymore.

Hey Carina!

Thank you so much for this...that was the easiest solution ever!  Yeah, didn't have to worry about anyone else stealing it yet, I got it!  Thanks so much for chiming in & helping me with this.  Enjoy your holidays!

James

You're welcome, James! Enjoy your holidays, too 🙂

Suggested posts