Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Solved!

Charged twice per month

I have spotify in my I phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a moth!!!

493 Replies

Hello~

I am a Premium member and have recently downloaded the Spotify app onto my Kindle Fire HD 4G (64GB memory).  I've been able to successfully download various "small" playlists (under 200 or so tracks), but am trying to download my Sunken Cinema playlist (which has around 2,800 tracks in it; my personal radio station, if you like).  Here's the link: Sunken Cinema

It seems to show that it's been able to get about half of it, but hasn't gone any further.  An ever-present message at the bottom of the screen says, "No internet connection available."  I know this isn't true, as I'm able to do everything else with the tablet.

I've tried uninstalling Spotify (in order to reinstall it, just afterwards) by attempting to unclick the box to the right of the app, but it doesn't accept the command and merely reopens Spotify.

Any help or suggestions you can provide would be helpful.

Cheers,

Ampule23

When I look in my Kindle's Settings and access the application's data, it shows that the amount of data being used is 60KB.  It may be that this is an artificial limit which has been created by Spotify for tablets, so I'll make the suggestion that they should simply increase the limit to something more reasonable.  I pay to use Spotify in my own way, as do many others.

Is it possible you have hit the 3,333 maximum track limit on your device? 

Synching will automatically stop if you go over that limit. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, 

I've tried to get in touvch with you for a month!  I've sent you messages via the contact form three times, but I still havn't heard anything from you!

Two time you just referred my back to this forum, wich is really arrogant, since it's impossible for me to solve this on my own and you still charge me for a premium account every month even though it's impossible for me to use the account.

Once I got a case number. But I still havn't heard anything from you. I have case #: 00588360 

Details about my problem: 
I have a premium account since several years, but now

1) I've forgotten my password and

2) I don't have access to the email adress connected to my account (last work email adress).

I suppose it's possible.  I hadn't known about that limit.  From my view, these limits seem a little arbitrary; 60KB, 3,333 tracks (unless you're joking), etc.  Tablets are the norm and fast becoming more commonplace, so I hope they're able to make changes reflective of what's assuredly coming.  I mean, I'm a GenXer and want my "life's playlist" to have everything from both previous eras and whatever else I find.  I've recently returned from the SXSW music festival and was exposed to a variety of good music.  Also, some of the bands I like only have a limited amount of music on Spotify.  At some point, some of them suddenly have more of their discography available.  At that point (whenever I notice this has happened), I'm led to add what's been previously unavailable to me.

Emmasthlm,

You've posted this in the wrong place.  Consider deleting the post and taking up your issue in another area.  This is a conversation about Spotify on the Kindle Fire HD.

Ampule23 - It's actually a thread about getting in touch with Spotify Customer Service. If you'd like to be able to make more than 3,333 tracks offline, just add Kudos to this idea here.

emmasthlm - Just getting back to you now.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi, I sent an e-mail to the advertiser contact form a month or so ago and never heard back. I was just looking to get information on your advertising rates and reach. Hope to hear from you soon. 

Best,

Hali

writergirlfl - If you could PM me your email address, company name and any other info you would have included in your message, I'll try and chase it up.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

This problem above has happend to me too , i am still 3 months later struggling. Also have paid two times to get over this issue and still im not getting in my own account. Can i please get help from your customer service? I really enjoid those times i could listen to music on spotify.

To be more spesific i can detail what has been my problem; first i had free trial- i enjoied it so i made so many lists of music. Then my trial was up so i paid with my card and it was fine for about a month- then suddenly it said; ur trial is up get premium if u want more- but i had already paid. I thought it was a scam so i thought f it- i have ipod.. Then i got iphone and thought id start clean with no bs this time- and i paid for premium again (same facebook account) but all my tracks were gone) and now still 3months later can't get into my account ( i go through facebook because i never made an account with username and password) why is this so complicated?? And why have i been charged when i cant even get in ( it says spotify unable to connect?login?

Gentiana - Just contact us here. We'll then be able to get it sorted.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I really think Spotify could to with support through phone as well as email, much quicker usually!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks for the feedback, Anthony. We're not in the position to support this at the moment.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

@Sam wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, Anthony. We're not in the position to support this at the moment.

Hi,

No problem, I am aware it will be [very] hard to add that type of support! Just a suggestion for the future 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

My god, its ridiculous- how can we fix our own problems when its spotify who charges and then throws us back to trial- also cant log in with facebook- even if i go through facebook first and press spotify nothing happends. I have paid twice for this and i certainly hope the customer service fixes this. Not just hope- i want help now for this. Its been going for for For OVER 3months people, come on. Give the customers the help they need!

Gentiana - Don't worry, we'll get it sorted. If you can't use that contact form, use this one. You don't need to log in for this.

When you get confirmation of a case number, just post it here. I'll chase it up.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

This company needs to become customer-friendly.  I have found NO way to contact SPOTIFY!   If you have any REAL solutions I love to hear them.  Thanks.

@Bern123 wrote:
I have spotify in my I phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a moth!!!

JGalley007 - sorry you haven't been able to get any support so far. We're here to help on this Community page, on our Twitter @SpotifyCares or by email via our contact form

What can we do for you?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Me too - I'm waiting for a reply on my support ticket. Hope there's someone that could get back to me as it is really urgent.
Thanks.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts