Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New credit card

New credit card

My new bank won't allow me to verify my credit card on spotify -- the $0 charge used to verify credit cards falls below my bank's minimum credit charge. I tried submitting a request through Spotify's contact form last week but have not heard back; presumably Spotify will be charging my account any day now so I'd like to settle this like...today, if possible, before I lose my subscription/ before you try charging my old card which is no longer active.

(This is why spotify should have a customer service number that people can call.)
4 Replies

Hi there,

Have you replied to the automated e-mail? If not, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Unfortunately I don't think the support team will be able to get around that $0 charge. Best idea might be to cancel your recurring subscription then buy yourself an eCard which I don't believe does the verification payment or go through paypal instead.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That's ridiculous. If the support team can't help me figure this out with my credit card then I don't see why I should continue my membership -- I have a perfectly functional credit card and would really appreciate speaking with someone on Spotify's support team about the issue. I responded to the no reply email earlier -- is anyone there, spotify?

They aim to respond to all cases within 24 hours.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts