Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribed with my facebook account, can't change it over to a normal user

Subscribed with my facebook account, can't change it over to a normal user

Subscribed with my Facebook account, can't change it over to a normal user non Facebook account. I no longer user Facebook. It is absurd that there is no way to contact customer support besides filling out a form. Since my email address is tied to a Facebook account I no longer use, I had to create a new e-mail just to write to this message board. I have filled out the contact form 3 times now, and no one has ever responded. I want to cancel my account, and I have to post on a message forum?

2 Replies

Could you let us know the 8-digit case number from the last time you got in touch, it is in the automated confirmation email you get when you open a support case. 

If you don't have any of those emails (be sure to check your spam/junk folders for replies) then my guess is the email address on your account is not correct. Try opening a new case using a working email address on this form:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Case number

Suggested posts